Chapter 17: Sam's missing

As I get up out of bed in the morning I realize that Sam is up. Going to the bathroom door I bang on it to try and get an answer. When their is non I slowly open the door. Just like I thought no one was even in the bathroom. I walk back out and look out the window. My car was gone so I thought Sam went to get something for breakfast.

3 hours later...

3 hours later I started to get worried that Sam had been kidnapped. I rush over to the nightstand and grab my phone.

RING, RING, RING

"Come on Sam pick up the phone. Pick up the phone!" I say out loud.

When no one answered I started to really get worried. I walk out the door and pick a random car. After unlocking it I get in and hot wire the car. I don't know were I'm going but I need to be on the move right now. Picking up my phone again I call Cas.

RING, RIN-

"Dean?"

"Cas?"

"Yes what's going on?"

"Sam's gone. I don't know were he went. He has my car also."

"Were are you?"

Right before I answered him he appears in the set next to me. Jumping a little I turn my head to glare at him.

"His GPS might be on." I say pulling over to the side of the road.

Turning on my phone I go and find out. As it searches I stare at it so long my eyes start to really heart. When it shows up with no location I throw the phone at the back set.

"Great his phones off, NOW WHAT!?"

"I don't know Dean."

After my little fit my phone starts ringing. It's a number I don't recognize appears.