Chapter 6: We need help

"We need help" is the last thing Sam says and I hear before Cas shows up in the back set of my car.

"Dam it Cas!  You couldn't call first!"  I yell first thing.

Cas and Sam look at me for a minute before Cas asks "What are you doing?"

"On a case why?"  I ask

"We got word that someone is taking people's souls."  Cas says lightly.

My eyes lit up but I say "they could have made a deal with a demon."

"Nope Crowley says so himself so will you help me?"

"You believe Crowley?  The king of hell?"  Dean asks shocked.

Cas is quite for a few seconds before he says anything but when he does it is "Crowley is not the king of hell anymore because of Lucifer and yes I believe him."

When I hear this it felt like I just exploded Crowley, not the king of hell anymore? That can't right.  I thought to myself. Before I could say anything more Sam says "then how does Crowley know?"

     "Because I do."  Crowley says just then behind Sam which made both of us jump at the same time.

"How?" Me and Sam say at the same time getting out of my car.

Crowley waits till we all get out of the car first before he speaks.  "As you just heard because of Lucifer I am not the king of hell but because I am a demon he can't keep me the hell out of hell." Crowley says with a smirk.

"Fine whatever, then how did you find us?"  I ask not believing him quit yet.

Crowley turns his head to look at me and yells "BECAUSE I AM A DEMON! DUH!  YOU IDIOT!"

"Yes, Demons are idiot's."  Lucifer says from behind him.

Me, Sam, Cas, even Crowley all turn to face the one and only Lucifer.  "Lucifer?" We hear Cas say from the back.

"Yes of course my brother, it is."  Lucifer says smiling at everyone.

Cas pushes his way up to the front and some how I ended up at the back of the group.  "What are you doing here?"  I hear Cas say with anger seeping out.

"The same as you are little brother." Lucifer says.

As they continued to argue back and forth with Sam and Crowley watching I let my self pray to God with hope that he will show up.  "Dear God I whisper please come down from heaven to help us all out hear because no one knows what to do next.  Not me, not Cas, not anyone.  So please just help us out here, please."

After I was done I pushed my way In front of Lucifer and Cas and yell "kNOCK IT OFF YOU TWO!" as I push Lucifer back.

      As I did so I see God or Chuck standing next to my car.  When he sees me staring he waves and comes closer.  "I heard you pray Dean.  That was something."

"When did you pray Dean?"  Sam asks looking at me and Chuck.

"Doesn't matter Sam."  I snap

Lucifer and Cas quit struggling to get to each other when they heard Chuck's voice so I step away to talk with Chuck.  "You came!"  I say gladly.

"You need help and I am taking over a new lead to help whenever I can."  Chuck says happy to be needed.

"That's good, but what about the angels up in heaven?"  I ask curious.

Chuck pauses for a minute and then says "yea they are good.  But what can I help you with?"

Cas steps forwards and says "People's souls being taken."

"WHAT!?"  Chuck says shocked by the news just like I was when I first heard about it.

"People's souls are being taken!"  Cas repeats.

"I got that but how?"  Chuck fumbled.

"Don't know, thought you would Chuck."  I but in.

"You know when I came down I thought it was about Raphael and Gabriel still."  Chuck says.

 "So when you called me Dean that's what I thought I was helping with."

"Sorry to disappoint you Chuck."  I say sadly.