Chapter 10: In comes Raphael

“Hey hey hey why kill me? I could help you out here boy's.”. Gabriel says.

“Let me tell you why my brother should kill you now Gabriel.” Sam says angrily at him.

“Your helping Amara is the main reason!” I yell

“You are right and I got to say talking to you boys is the best distraction ever.” Gabriel says laughing.

“What?...What do you mean distraction?” Says my little brother.

“Why should I tell a couple of hunters… you will still just kill me after I tell you what it means” Gabriel says getting a little sad.

“Gabriel brother one way they could show that they wanted to kill you is by trapping you in holy fire.” Castiel hisses in his ear.

“True brother, vary true but it don't make me want to tell you, nice try.” Gabriel congratulated.

“Gabriel if you don't tell us we will find a way to kill you, we are just being nice not to have holy fire around you so please tell us” Sam pleased.

“No, I know the Winchester's, they make you think they don't want to kill you so when you tell them they turn around and kill you. Their favorite is just plain out torture, now that I would love to see you try and do to me” Gabriel laughs in-between words.

“You know Gabriel, kidnapping my older brother could have been worse off then this, you know?” Sam says irritated.

“Five…” Gabriel starts

“Four…” Gabriel continues

“WHAT TH…” I yell

“THREE!” Gabriel screams over me

“THE HELL ARE…” I get out

“TWO…” Gabriel screams even louder

“YOU COUNTING…” I managed

“ONE!” Gabriel finishes

“FOR!” I finish

Just as I finish my question someone starts laughing from behind me.

“Hello.” I hear Raphael say just then.

“Raphael my brother! What a good time to join us!” Gabriel says laughing.

“What do we have here?...Both Winchester's and Castiel? Well Amara will be amazed!” Raphael says almost in a trance.

“Why does Amara want any of use?” Sam asks wondering.

“Why?...I don't know.  You think she shares her plans to some idiot Angels like us?” Gabriel says amoused.

“Your right Amara is to smart to tell some stupid Angels her plan.  I don't see why she even has you two working for her.  I also don't see why she brung both your stupid asses back from the dead.” I says really irritated.

“She needs help, we are one of the four Archangels, the most powerful ones compared to God. That's why she needs us.” Gabriel says getting madder each word.

Authors note:
     Hello it's me again, I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry for not updating faster for all you guys and I understand if your mad. Please though hang on for me because I have alot more chapter's after this next one for you to read. I really wished I had internet or a job to get money to turn my phone on but no so this will just have to be. Anyways next up is chapter 11: Why Amara started. Hope you liked this last chapter and also the next one.  Comment what you think and don't forget to vote!

Thank you
-Ashley Hooper