Chapter 8: Forced to leave with Gabriel

…A FEW MINUTES AFTER CHUCK LEAVES.

Dean? I hear Sam say as I come back into the library.

I look up and say “what?”

Just then the lights in the bunker go out. Me, Sam, and Cas all hear movement down the same hall me and Chuck were at just a few minutes ago talking.  We keep hearing movement like it's coming closer and closer.  Next thing I know I am not at the bunker no more because it is to bright.

I have a bag over my head but my eyes hurt still from the light. I hear feet slapping the floor coming closer every second and I freeze.  The person stops just inches in front of me because I can feel him or her breathing on top of me.  

“Hello Dean.”  I hear the voice say.  

As the voice speaks I release that I know who it belongs to.  

“Gabriel!?”  I say angry and shocked.

“CORRECT!”  Gabriel yells yanking the bag off my head while saying "have you seen father Dean?"

I am so shocked by the sudden burst of light that I did not hear what he said.  He looks at me like he is waiting for an answer so I say “what?”

I said “have you seen father Dean?”  

“Why should you care about Chuck?”  I spit back angry.

Gabriel laugh's holding his stomach a little too hard.  When he is done he says “Chuck? No no no Dean not the prophet.”

I look at him so confused as fuck till I realize that he don't know that Chuck is God which is good in our case.  I look up at him a few minutes later and say “why do you care about God, even after Lucifer killed you God never showed himself to us, to any of us.”

Again Gabriel laugh's this time all up in my face.  “Wow Dean not such a good liar are you?”

“What are you talking about?”  I yell at the top of my lungs.

He smirks and says “If God never showed himself to you and your brother then why is Amara after you, your brother, Lucifer, Castiel, and Father Dean?”

“Don't know. And who is Amara?”  I say pretending to play stupid.

He must have sensed that I was playing stupid because he says “know Dean please quit playing stupid and tell me where father is.  It's not that hard.”

I laugh lightly and say “I am not playing stupid.”

“Fine you won't tell me, I will just have to get Amara Dean.” Gabriel says and walks away.

    I was moving my hands around to try and untie the rops around them when my phone started going off on the table.  Gabriel stops in his tracks and stars at it like it's a disease or something.  Out of his daze a second later he walks over and starts to laugh.  

“Well Dean let's have some fun with you brother shall we?” Gabriel says answering the phone.

“Dean? I hear Sam say

“Hello Sammy.”  Gabriel says laughing loudly.

“Gabriel!?” Sam say shocked and mad as hell.

“Yep so let's talk…

Sam interrupts him by saying “let's talk about Dean.”

"Now now Sam you know how this goes just like old   times.” he says still laughing.

I hear Sam sigh and say “fine let's hear it.”

Gabriel smiels and says “Alright so Sam where is Father?”

“It is non of your dam business where Chuck is!” Sam yells through the other end.

Gabriel paused for a second realizing that Sam too had said Chuck when he asked about God.  He turns around a second later and slapped me across the face and of course I screamed loudly for everyone to hear clearly.  

“Hear that Sam? Gabriel taunted over the phone.

“DEAN!” Sam yells

Right after Sam yelled my name I had successfully untied my hands.  I stand up right after and scared Gabriel when I grab an angel blade off the table and hold it to his throat.

“Now give me the phone before I kill you!”  I yell all up in his face.

Gabriel slowly hands me the phone with a smile on his face.  

“What are you smiling about Gabriel?”  I ask loudly.

I realized something I think you did not want me to know.  “And that is what?” I ask.

“Oh I am not going to tell you!” He sings.

I put my phone up to my ear and say “hey Sam".

“Dean?” “What the hell man?” “What happened?” Sam says way too fast.

I laugh and say “slow down their Sam and let me tell you.  After the light went out in the bunker Gabriel kidnapped me.  He wanted to know were God is.  Oh and guess what else.”

“What is it?” Sam says confused.

I sigh and staring at Gabriel I say “He is working for Amara.”

“WHAT!?” Sam yells in my ear.

“Calm down and send Cas to get me and him would you please.”  I say and hang up.