Chapter 15: Amara and Dean

We leave Jack at Alex's place and head to a hotel. It was getting dark anyways and we didn't know what to do anymore.

"What is the Winchester's next move?" Cas says to no one in particular.

"Don't know yet Cas... We may not have a next move. If this is the work of Amara, Raphael and Gabriel then theirs no way to stop it." Sam says because I wouldn't answer him.

Instead of answering Sam Cas just vanishes. Sighing I flop on to one of the beds and fall asleep. When I fall asleep I see Amara. She most of walked right into my dream or whatever it is they do to talk to you while your asleep.

"Hello Dean."

"Amara. Why are you in my dream?"

"Because I know you won't talk to me face to face. You would try to kill me. I know you won't succeed at it but... I don't want to talked to Sam or Castiel. Just you. You are the one I want to make a deal with."

"Why do you want to make a deal with me Amara?"

"Because I am willing to stop killing your friends. Stop killing anyone you talk to and stop killing your brother Sam and that angel Castiel."

"Is this suppose to make me take the deal? What is your end of it?"

"You to come with me. We can be one. You know we were meant to be together so why not take the deal Dean?"

"How do I know your not lieing?"

"Nobody can break a deal. Once a deal is sealed it can't be broke Dean. You should know that. I know you tried to break a deal you made to bring Sam back."

"No deal."

"This is a one time offer Dean. Once it's gone it won't come back."

"I don't care I don't want to take the deal."

"Just remember you are the one making your friends and family suffer. They will die and it be on your hands Dean."

"A lot of things are going to be on my hands, I can deal with one more."

"As you wish, goodbye Dean. Till we meet again."