Prologue

Life in valden isn't hard it's pretty easy actually, many dragons and furs live here like wolves, dogs etc. well the story begins here on valden school.

Years before
Ventus or ven for short was playing with his friends in the school campus with a soccer ball when suddenly the ball went to the nearby beach,"darn it"said ven while watching the soccer ball lay on the sand, "were did the ball land ven" said a Delphox with glasses approaching to him,"can't you see the ball is on the beach Mia" said the zoroark next to Ven. "Now what do we do Zura" the zoroark looked  at the fence and nodded, "hehe I got an Idea" with that said the zoroark copied the form of a reshiram and picked the two of them up and flew over the fence, "Zura what if the teachers catch us" the Delphox shyly asked, "no they won't hehe they won't even notice if you don't tell them", Ven nodded, "yeah let's  play here for now" they land down on the beach and Mia gets the ball "alright then let's play.

They play for the whole lunch hour enjoying their time together and then the bell rang *riiiing*, "oh that's the bell guys" the Delphox and the zoroark stopped playing "Let's get back before we get caught
ven can you fly us over", Ven nodded as he turned into his full reshiram form and flew them over. "Ok let's go now to the last class hehe" the zoroark giggles as she smiles, "yeah and let's come back tomorrow and go to the beach" the little Delphox giggles as she smiles, "yeah let's do it, it's a promise", both the Delphox and the zoroark agreed as they went to class with him. "Hey Ven" the little Delphox asked as she looked down shyly, "um yeah tell me Mia" he looked at Mia and suddenly some glowing lights poped up on her tail and arms, "you know I have a mixture of blood and all and well I thank you and Zura for being there for me and all when I came to the school and all... and well I really would like to be you valentines and all hehe" the reshiram smiled softly as he hugged her and raised her head up, "hey don't worry I'm gonna always be here for ya" ven smiles, "here", the delphox gave him a necklace "keep it, that way we will be together forever" she smiles while blushing as her seawing lights light up, "thanks and sure Mia we will be best buds for ever" he smiles as they enter the class room.