Chapter 1: the present rose

Ven sleeps on the bench in the school campus, dreaming of fighting evil dragons and having great victories, but he also thinks of how would his future will be and who will be the lucky girl to be with him. As he sleeps and wakes up slowly opening his eyes and looking at the sky, "yawn*, mmmm huh oh yeah im at school haha almost forgot oh well" Ven sights while laying back again. Mia walks by and goes behind him,"hey sleepy head I new you'd be here sleeping" Ven wakes up quickly alarmed,"huh huh what" Ven looks back at Mia for a moment,"Damn Mia you scared me haha", well I just wanted to be with you and all I'm a little bored anyways" ven looks at her in a suspicious look while smiling, "are you sure hmhm or is it that you wanna see the hot boys there hmmm?", Mia's lights light up and she blushes, "ven what the hell im not looking for boys or mates yet what the heck is wrong with you" Mia pushes him slowly,"any ways you were here alone Ven why is that" Ven lays on Mia's lap,"hehe, I was just joking with you",Mia lays back on the bench,"oh well what the hell haha" Mia sights and closes her eyes.

A few minutes pass and they still are on the bench as the sun grew hotter and warmer their scales shined."Hey Ven" Ven looks at Mia while laying on her lap, "yeah tell me", Mia smiles as she looks at he guys and girls playing and talking, "hey how about if we are stripers  how about it", Ven gets up," WHAT!!!! Mia what the heck", Mia laughs, "hahaha look at your face is priceless", Mia continues laughing while Ven smiles and chuckles a little,"hmm you know what maybe who knows haha", Mia looks at him," huh oh well yeah maybe" Mia smiles as they lay back on the bench again. Zura  ones by while watching them lay down,"awww what do we have here to cute love birds awww could you kiss", Ven and Mia blush as they stand up,"Zura I swear if you took a picture", Zura smiles as she gives him her phone, "chill I didn't take a pic anyways we should go to our lockers class is gonna be soon and don't forget Halloween is in a few weeks", Mia gets shocked for a moment,"A few weeks!! What the hell i thought it was in a month", Zura looks at her while Ven gives her her phone back,"Well you haven't been to aware of time girl it's the 16th of October", Mia sights and looks down," Don't tell me you dont have your costume yet Mia"said Ven while drinking from a smoothly he had earlier. "Yeah I don't i don't know what to dress up as", the zoroark looks at her while smiling, she keeps looking and examining her carefully," hmmmm yep you qualify", Mia gets puzzled and asks,"what do you mean?", Zura smiles as she grabs her on her torso and Mia gives a shriek" eek Zura what the hell" Zura stops grabbing her and says,"how about if you be me and I'll be you for Halloween and we can wear some sexy outfits hehe", Ven blushes as he is shocked,"um Zura what the hell why for I mean there are many other outfits and you want her to wear a sexy one"said ven getting close to them,"well I mean it will be awsome and you can be an awsome buddyfight fighter" said Zura while poking his nuzzle. "Well alright I'll do it but I swear if you start doing stuff to me while wearing that outfit I'm gonna pop your tail" Zura sighted as ven placed on his shoes, "yeah yeah alright Mia whatever you say" with that said both went to class.
After class
Both Zura and ven walk since Mia stayed for swimming competition," my what a beautiful afternoon right Zura" Zura nodded as she agreed with him," yep you got that right... man it would be romantic to be in a date in the beach right maybe with you" ven looked at her surprised as he was thinking that it might work and all," maybe who knows" Zura agreed as they walked."maybe tomorrow haha it's would be so amazing and with a lot on ice cream" Ven looked at her smilin as he walked with her," yeah well here we separate and-" Zura interrupts him," Ven... I..I...I wanna try to go on a dance with you t-there is a party tomorrow and all and I don't know who to go with" ven looks at her smiling," sure why not" she smiles as she says her goodbyes and goes to her house.