Chapter 4: an illusion or reality

After class
*yawn* "my I really need rest from this", said the Zura as she saw ven approach to her. "Wow your sleepy as heck Zura" the zoroark looked at him as they walked together,"are you sure haha yeah I am man I can't wait for that party", she points to the Halloween dance poster, "yeah it's gonna be awsome" Ven said looking to the left worried. "What's wrong Ven" the zoroark looks at him when suddenly Ren comes along, "yo wassup fam" Leo let's a gasp of relief. "Just in time" ven thought as he high fived Ren,"how you been yo" zurda smiles," pretty fine Ren we were just looking at the poster for the party this weekend. Ren smiles as his tail moves happily, "well my friends I'm gonna be dm in that party and it's gonna be lit yo" Zura and Ven smiles as they know Ren is an amazing su and he worked hard to get to were he is,"That's awsome dude" both said as the bell rang to leave school. On the way out the three talked a lot and then they saw Mia passing by, "hey Mia" Mia smiles as she come close to them, "hey guys how are you" Ren smiles, "I got elected to be eh on the party yo" Mia smiles, "awsome Ren it's gonna be sick" they all continue to walk home as they pass by and ice cream store. "Yo is that sea salt ice cream" Mia's mouth waters as she looks at the delicious ice cream on the window.

Zura smiles as her mouth waters as well, "Ven buy some 😋😋" Ven looks at her smiling happy,"ok ok I'll invite" starts to enter to get some Ice cream with Ren as the ladies are out side

Zura smiles as her mouth waters as well, "Ven buy some 😋😋" Ven looks at her smiling happy,"ok ok I'll invite" starts to enter to get some Ice cream with Ren as the ladies are out side. Mia sits down on a nearby table talking with Zura,"So Mia how is the kingdom and all" it's pretty fine and your family?" Zura looks at her and smiles," it's pretty fine they are strong and all" my nods as she smiles. Silence fell for a few seconds when Zura broke silence," So are you gonna go to the Halloween dance?" Mia looked at her as she nodded," yep and you?" Zura agreed as well as she nodded," who is the lucky man hmhm" said Mia asking to Zura curious,"well Ven invited me since I asked him last week" Mia stoped for a second as she was confused," wait what? Ven? But I asked Ven and he agreed to go with me too?" Both girls look serious at each other as Ven and Ren come out of the store with ice cream, Mia and Zura look at him serious,"Ven!!" Ven looks at Zura as she looks at him angry,"you said you were gonna dance with me that night!" Mia looks at him as well," hold up you were gonna dance with her?! Why didn't say anything?" Ven shocked looks at Ren," crap" as Ren responds," you just got into a serious problem yo!