Chapter 12:Got it memorised

As the hours passed by Zura and Ven laid down thinking of what had happened in the morning. They also saw the weapons they had now and how could they use them, "Ven...do you think this will change things?" Ven looked at Zura for a moment, "Well i don't know actually i don't know if this will change things" they both looked at the weapons on the table.   Zura stud up and went to the kitchen to get some sodas as Ven stayed looking at the weapons. "Ven are you alright?" Zura said as she came up to him with the soda cans, Ven stayed quiet as he still looked at the weapons. Zura took a sip of her drink but then suddenly she saw Ven stand up, "Ok I think there's more to this than we know and we need to ask him" Zura puzzled stud up as well, "wait a second we are gonna ask the raptor that almost killed you?" Ven looked at her," We need answers to what's going on and we need to get them quick before shit happens" Zura noded but as she went to open the door she realized it was getting dark. "Ven it's getting dark maybe we should stay here for tonight" Ven went to her, "But what about your mom she'll be worried for you" Zura smiled," hey don't worry I'll call her and everything will be fine" they both smile.

After Zura called her mom she changed her clothe to a more homelike one as she laid on top of Ven as he was in his dragon form," Have I ever told you that your very very fluffy" she said as she turned around facing him, "yes you have and many times" they both laught as she kisses his cheek, "Zura! Ok ok too much love" she keeps kissing him as she nibbles his cheek, "Your just like a walking fluff ball so cute" she the starts rubbing his belly as he blushed and looks at the tv. She stops rubbing him and she lays down again as she falls asleep, Ven looks at her and kisses her as he turns back to his normal form and carries her to bed.

As they were asleep Ven started dreaming his memories, remembering being with his friends and having fun until he saw something strange. Ven as he was dreaming saw something weird, he saw people he doesn't even know if he started seeing other friends he doesn't even have when suddenly he sees someone almost like him. He stayed staring at him as he heard a voice and suddenly he felt a hit in his gut, "Gaaaaaahhhh" Ven woke up as he saw Zura a little angry and blushing,"what the hell was that for" Zura takes her underwear from his hands, "what was that for you took my ducking panties while dreaming" Ven smiled guilty as he thought,"some things never change" she looked at him and smiled, "then again I really didn't mind that much" she went to him and kissed him as she left the room.

Ven went down stairs as he saw Zura making some breakfast when suddenly someone knocked on the door to enter,"coming!" Ven went to the door to open it. As he opened the door he saw the raptor who saved them last time as he got shocked and couldn't move,"fuck not this guy again... wait a second maybe just maybe I can get some answers or...get killed!!!" The raptor smiled as he entered," the name is vergence but you can call me verge got it memorized?" The raptor looked at him as Zura and Ven stayed still.