Chapter 14: Unravel

The fight continues as they keep hitting each other and launching each other at pillars and places at the town. Ven quickly punishes him on the face and slashes with his sword but Vergence dodges quickly, "There is no stopping to this you need to stop it or someone is gonna get killed" Ven continues as he slashes, "Yeah and he one who is gonna get killed is you dumbass" Verge angry punches him as Zura from behind appears and punishes Verges back. Verge lands on the floor collapsed, the zoroark and the reshiram land and see him," I won't stop until I have you cuz I made a promise and I'm gonna keep it" Ven approaches to him, "Well I think you'll have to try harder" Verge stands. "I was going easy on you pal guess I'll have to force you then" Verge takes out his trump card his handgun and a long knife as some energy aura circles him, "What the hell um Ven?!" Ven looks as the raptor moves quickly and hits Ven. Ven is launched into a wall as Zura quickly tried to punch the raptor but fails. The raptor punches her and she lands on the floor. Rain starts to fall as Zura and Ven stand up slowly, "I'm not gonna let you kill me Vergence I'm sorry but I got my own life" Verge grins,"Then I'll have to kill you" The start to fight as the raptor shoots his bullets but Ven evades them and slashes, Verge quickly blocks the slash with the knife but Zura punches him and he looses his gun. Ven then kicks him to the floor, the raptor rolled back and balanced himself so he didn't fall back. Ven started walking to him, "If your gonna try to kill me then I guess I'll have to do the same back why can't you just leave me alone with my life just let your friend die it's gonna be alright in the end anyways hell die even if you revive him" Vergence angrily launches at Ven and throws a shuriken that he had on his pocket at the sword of Ven, Ven looses his grip and the sword falls away. Ven moves back as the raptor ran at him, while moving back Ven falls to the ground as Vergence jumps to strike him from above. Vergence approaches for the strike but Zura moves quickly and takes the slash. "Zuuuuuuraaasaas" Ven screams as she falls to the floor with blood coming out from her wound. Ven quickly goes to her, "Zura Zura please stay with me" Zura softly smiles at him and places her hand on his cheek, "Hey... don't cry... I'm here baby" Ven quickly tried to stop the bleeding, "don't worry I'll help you I'll get you help, Anyone!! Please heeeeelp" Ven screams but no one answers as Vergence stares at them. Rain falls as Ven tries to stop the bleeding, "Ven it's not gonna work... don't worry..." Ven looks at her,"I won't let you die I don't want you to go please" Zura cleans a tear from his face, "I'm glad I got to meet you Ven..." Zura kisses him, "I love you..." Zura falls as her hand falls from Ven's cheek. "Zura, Zura no no please no I'll save you I'll... no please no" Ven cries, "I won't let you die" Vergence puts away his sword and pats his shoulder, "Ventus...she's dead let her go" Ven cries, "Noo, screw you!!! It's your fault she's dead!!" Verge stays quiet as he moves away. Ven takes out his sword as he lays her down on the floor, "I'll kill you for this" Ven quickly goes after verge but Verge shoots his leg," Give it up I won't fight you today" With that said Verge opens a portal and leaves. Ven screams as he looks down and see Zuras body.

Ven cries as a cloacked man approaches from behind and pats him, "I can help you mend this hurt and get revenge" Ven stands up and looks at him, "Who are you" The man smiles, "My name is Lex and I want you to join my organization that way you can have revenge" Ven looks down, "Alright then I'll join you"