Chapter 3: little crazy accidents

Morning on Wednesday day:

Mia puts in some books on her locker while putting some in her backpack,"*sights* hmmmm i hope this play of theater works out and Ven was one of the main characters". Suddenly one of her friends comes up to her, " hmmm heh heh if it isn't sexy fur how are you *giggles*" the half breed dragon/Delphox looked at her while blushing,"Millie you don't have to call me that" the halfbreed continues placing her books on her locker,"oh well anyways how's your life going hehe are any males into you if you know what I mean hehe" Mia blushes even more as Millie gets behind and pokes her hips"eeek Millie!!" both look at each other and laught as Mia closes her looker. "No but really tell me I wanna know Mia" Mia sights,"ok ok well yeah to be exact I kinda like someone hehe" the female pigeotto smiles as she starts jumping  excited," omg yeees hehe someone is in loooveeee hehe" Mia sights as they walk to the classroom," well tell me who is the lucky guy*giggles*" Mia blushes a lot while her tail moves a waggles," well it's kinda hard to explain because well I-I haven't told him yet".

The pigeot looked at her," so basically you have a crush on him ok but who is it?!" Mia stops before entering theater class well I just don't wanna tell anybody but *sights* ok well I like a certain reshiram that's all I'm saying" the pidgeot looked at her smiling," I know who it is it's V-" Mia quickly cut her off by placing her hand on her mouth," keep it quiet or I'll take out each of your feathers" Millie agrees as Mia takes her hand of her mouth and both start laughing," well let's get to class and maybe I can help you" Mia looks at her "well listen all I want is to take it slow Millie I just want to do this slowly" Millie looks at Mia and suddenly looks at Ven walking close,"hey Mia looks who is coming close hehe" Mia looks at Ven and blushed as her tail waggled more Millie pushes her close to him almost
falling atop of him but he catches her,"uhhh I'm I'm so sorry Ven" Ven blushes a little but smiles," hehe it's ok Mia" Mia steps back and looks at ven as Millie gets close behind him and starts doing hearts with her hands," un Mia you ok" Mia grabs her scythe," yeah I am" Mia while blushing gets ready to throw her scythe," M-M-Mía what he hell put your scythe down!" Mia throws her scythe while it hits Millie with the none deadly part and Millie falls down.

"Mia what te hell you scared the damn hell out of me" Mia smiles while feeling regret,"sorry I had to shut up some bird here" Ven looks at Millie on the ground," I think you over did it" Mia agrees as she helps Millie get up as the teacher of theater comes by," alright students go change to be your characters on the changing room and remember follow the rules" the students agree as they walk to the changing rooms. Millie quickly grabs Mia with their clothe," let's get in this one" Mia gets pulled with Millie in one of the changing rooms," Millie you know I can change in my own locker room" Millie starts to take her uniform off,"sorry princess but I got to get you rolling for your man" Mia puzzled looked at her," ok what do you mean?" Millie starts to take her uniform as Mia hitsMillie's butt with her tail," ow what was that for" Mia takes her uniform off," well I can do it myself you know" Millie laughs as she puts on her theater cloth," ok ok hehe but remember you gotta conquer you man" Mia blushed as she looks at Millie in a silly way. Millie suddenly looked at Mia in a flirty way and grays one of Mia's breasts," hmhm some one has grown tities I see" Mia blushed as she felt her breasts getting groped, "millie!!!!!!!"Mia takes Millie's hands away from her breasts "what the hell Millie" Millie laughs," I was just testing them out" Mia sights as she opens the door," well let's go to the class now" Millie agrees as they leave to class.