Chapter 9: the scissor and the threat

After the party Ven's mom picked them up and took to their houses, but Zura on the other hand decided to stay with Ven for the night. Ven's mom drives and stopped at the plaza to go to the donut store to get them some sweets. Ven was outside with Zura on the fountain sitting down and watching at the park and the lights in it, "Man i never though this night would get so amazing" Zura looked at him and smiled,"You bet" Ven stud up and helped Zura up so they could walk to the benches. As they walked Zura Stopped,"Ven...can i tell you something no one knows about and yeah this is kinda new news" Ven looks at her puzzled,"Alright go ahead" Ven sat down as she did the same. Zura breathed in and out as she looked down a little,"Ven listen my father is gonna come back tomorrow and you might know how he is and all and if he well finds out that we are something I'm sure that" Ven looks at her,"ok... what's going on" Zura stands up,"well my fucking father after all this fucking time is gonna come back and he is gonna try to control me and do whatever he wants but you know what I won't let him" Ven smiles but still puzzled,"Ok but what is going on" Zura looks at him,"My father one of the strongest Zoroarks from the tribe he comes from, thinks that the fathers should choose who their daughters should be with but you know what I'm not from that life so he can go back from were he came from" Ven stands up and places his hands on his pockets as he walks to her. Ven was a little taller than Zura not by much but justa little. Ven came up to her "Listen Zura you should forgive you father I know he changed and all but try and forgive him but!!!!!! Buuuut if starts up with his bullshit you already know what to do" Zura smiles,"Yeah" Zura grabs him and gives him a kiss. As they were kissing Ven suddenly got absence that there was a presence of someone watching them so he stops the kissing slowly."What's wrong" Zura asks puzzled. Ven looks around a little confused, "I could swear I felt the presence of someone watching us" Zura looks at him and places her paw on his cheek,"Calm down Ven maybe it was just your head" Ven let's a little gasp of air and suddenly his phone rings as he answers it,"Hello...oh yeah we're in our way mom" Zura looks around and see an ice cream truck,"What happened with your mom" Ven places the phone on his pocket,"She wants us to go back to the car, she already bought the donuts" Zura's eyes sparkle" Oh my god I just can imagine the many flavors of cream chocolateee and delicious drago berryyyyyyy" Zuras mouth watered as they walked and she jumped around. Ven smiles as looks to the right for a moment as sees a figure in a black cloak. He stops walking and looks at the person and thinks,"what in the hell who who is he" then his heart beat rises as he sees another figure but this one didn't have a cloak he had a gun and a combat knife. Ven rubbed his eyes as Zura called him,"Veeeen hurry the donuts are gonna get cold" Ven kept looking as the other persons stayed looking at him. Zura came up to him,"Ven Ven Veeeeeen" Ven snaps out of it as he looks at her," huh huh what" Zura pushes him," Let's go cthe donuts are gonna get cold" Ven looks back and no one was there so he cuddled with her since she was fluffy and gave her a kiss.

They both went back to the car and left the plaza,"So how was your date on the park kids" Ven looks out the window as Zura cuddles with him as she keeps talking to his mom.