Chapter 7: broken heart that light can fix

As the hours  passed the time of the party came closer. Zura layed on the grass of the school yard thinking of the situation and what she had done, "I'm still lost but I think it clear enough to understand... I think he just wanted to be with both of us" Mia approached as she later beside Zura. "So are you gonna talk to him before is too late?" Zura looks at Mia and stays silent, "You know In my advice you should talk to him he has been torturing him self by blaming him self" Zura sits up and looks at Mia, "I'll talk to him but I don't know how to" Mia looks at him smiling, "just be yourself" Zura puzzles herself, "I mean just be your self say hi or be funny idk be you" Zura smiles. They both stand up and smile at each other, "let's both dance with him tomorrow night" Mia agrees as they both go to were Ven is.

Zura goes to the music room as she finds Ven there playing the guitar, "Ven" Ven keeps playing as he looks grey as his reshiram flares don't shine as much anymore. "Ven" Zura goes to him slowly as she worried more, "Ven"ven kept playing as the song was slow and a little dark. Zura got close, "Ven please listen to me" He stops playing as she looks at him and puts his guitar away and sits I front of him. "Ven what's wrong why are you like this" Ven stays looking down as one tear comes out, "Ven are you ok?" Ven still looks down on the floor, "Ven what's wro-" she raises his head as he cries with pain a pain in the heart, "I just wanted to be with both but you know what I fucked up and now I don't know how to fix it now I think I'll just loose you instead of apologi-" Zura hugs him as he couldn't finish. "Don't you dare say that alright you'll always be my friend and it doesn't matter what happens" Ven looks at her as they stop hugging and she has some tears as she smiles. Ven smiles as color comes back to his eyes, "it was my fault a little because I said things I shouldn't have had" Ven takes the guitar as he smiles,"see this this is our friend ship the moment you gave me your guitar I knew you were like family to me and well I couldn't loose someone I care" Zura looks at him as she smiles and stands up.

"Well are you gonna go to the party tonight?" Ven walks with her out the music room, "yeah I'll go" Zura smiles, "great I'll be waiting hehe and don't be late" Ven nods,"I won't that's a promise