Chapter 8: the stars of the nigh

It was one hour before the party and Ven was putting in his costume of tasuku ryuenji from buddy fight (cuz why not 😝), "looks good hope to see the ladies tonight too they said it was a surprise anyway so hmm" Ven's mom enters the room, "my what a handsome man" she smiles. Leo blushes as he places the last glove on his hand, there we go nice and cool" Ven's mom looks at him, "my you're gonna conquer many girls being like that hehe" Ven blushes more. They both go down the stairs as they head to the door Ven's dad stops them," Ven all I want to say is have fun and be careful alright my boy" Ven nods as they they leave for the party.

As Ven and his mom arrive on the party the music was loud and there were a lot of Halloween decorations and awsome lights. Ven's mom lowers the radio for a moment, "hun I want you to be safe alright and don't do stupid things that can embarrase you alright", she kisses his head, alright mom I won't do anything stupid" he gets out of the car. "Have fun dear" he waved his hand saying goodbye as his mom leaves. Ven enters the basketball court as it was full of students in costumes and there was a pool some drinks and food, "now were the hell could these girls be" Suddenly someone touched his back," my my so tasuku decided to arrive from stardragln world" Ven turns around and he sees Mia dressed up as Zura una sexy blue bikini", M-Mía?!" He blushes as he sees her, "sexy right it was Zura and my idea" she goes up to him as she hugs him. They both go to were the rest are and they were on a spot with stable and some seats. "Ventas reshiram" a voice said from behind as Ven turned around while drinking his punch,"When you said you were gonna dress up as a buddyfight character I didn't think you were gonna dress this handsome" said Zura as she examines all of his costume" Ven looks at Zura and surprises himself since she looked like Mia," My you two are gonna win this competition yo" said Ren as he stands up. The ladies take a moment to get some drinks as people kept arriving to the party while the boys saw them from the table," Ven aren't they super hot right" Ven almost spits his drink as he blushes,"Um yeah they are w-why you ask" he looks away trying not to look at the ladies since they were wearing sexy costumes, "Well since you watching them a lot hehe why don't you ask them to dance and maybe to the pool" Ven sights as he goes to take another sip in his cup,"alright I will" Ren smiles ,"That's my boy" he screams as he messes up Ven's hair a little. The ladies come back with some cups of punch as they take a sip Ven and Ren go up to them, "Hey mía" said Ren as Mia finishes taking a sip, "Yeah? Ren grabs Ven for a moment,"Ven and me are gonna go to the beach tomorrow wanna come with Zura maybe we can see them bikinis again" Ven spits his drink as he was shocked of what Ren had just said,"alright sounds great Ven sits down as he was processing what Ren had just said when Zura came up to him, "Ven" she asked a little shy,"yeah?" The dj announced a song as she looks back and back again to Ven," Oh yes I love this song come on Ven" she grabs him to the dance floor. The music starts to pump up as everyone danced, "come on dummy let's dance she said as she moved him" Ven smiled," well oh alright a promise is a promise" he grabs her and stars to dance with the pop electronic music. They both dance as they turn and look at each other it felt like time got slow for them and they got closer as they suddenly kiss. Ren from the other side got his mouth opened as he screamed in happiness," Wooooooooo oh yeah Veeeen thaaaaaats my boy" Mia laughed as as Ren smiled, "Say Mia I'm a little shy at doing this but wanna dance" Mía smiled as she grabbed his hand took him to the dance floor. Ven stoped kissing Zura as they looked at each other and blush for a moment, "U-Uh I-I-I i didn't mean to I-I mea-" Zura grabbed him again and kissed him, " Ven you make my life shine bright" she says as she smiles and keeps dancing with him. Suddenly Ren came with Mia and they threw them selves pushing Ven and Zura to the pool with them. Ven and Zura laugh as Mia and Ren bring the others to the pool with them and they laugh and play. An hour later Zura and Ven come out of the pool and go get some drinks but instead of going to the pool again the go to the roof of the court," oh come on I know you can climb higher" Ven looks at her as he mocks her repeating what she said in a funny way," oh come on you an climb higher meeeh" Zura looks at him," Haha very funny" he climbs up and tucks her down as he got along side her laying down watching the stars. Ven looks at her,"say Zura since when have you had a crush on me" Zura looks at him smiling, "well since a long time actually I just wasn't brave enough to say it" he smiles as he nuzzles her," well maybe it can work out, Zura quickly kisses him as he tickles her," Ven stooop hahaha" Ven smiles as he stops and looks at the stars with her. They stay looking at the stars for a while when suddenly a shooting star appears,"Ven look a shooting star make a wish" They look at it as Zura sits up, "what did you wish for" Ven smiles I wished for all of us to be friends for ever" Zura smiles, "We will always be friends with everyone and I will be your loved one "Ven smiles as he lays down with her. Ven kisses her as she looks at him romantically, He keeps kissing her as she takes of his t-shirt and he takes of her bra and they make out," Zura i think we are going way to fast" he says while blushing. Zura looks at him,"Yeah we are but" she spanks his butt," Zura Wha the Fuck" Zura laughs as he rips his butt to stop the hurting,"What for a boy you have a good booty hehe" Ven's looks at her,"Very funny" Zura places her bra again," we should get going everyone is gonna thin we're in a bathroom doing it" Ven agrees as they go back to the party and they meet with the others.