Chapter 15: shadow

Ven and lex enter a castle as more cloacked men looked at them," Welcome to sombra" Ven looks at the cloacked men as he walks along side lex. "So that means I'll have to wear one of those cloaks right" Lex smiles," well ofcourse that's what distinguishes us hehe" Lex gives the cloak to ven. Ven puts on the cloaca and enter to the meeting room for his introduction, "Today i present you the new member of the organization... The shadow of light Ventus" the all look at him.

Zura's point of view

In a hospital Zura wakes up slowly looking at the seiling as she looks at Mia who suddenly moves and hugs her, "Zura omg omg it worked it worked" Mia starts to crié as she hugs Zura," What what happened Mia I thought I was...Dead" Mia stops hugging her and sits back, "Well I was passing by since i went to Ven's house but I saw a fight and the when u arrived I saw you there laying down so I used some of my spells to heal you... well you weren't dead because you great was still functioning but if I haven't arrived sooner like I did you would have died" Zura looks down and looks at Mia, "Mia we're Ven!" Mia looks at her, "I don't know I didn't see him there" Zura quickly stands up and runs outside, "Ven!!! Ven!!" Mía follows her, "Zura wait!". Zura goes to were they were fighting and falls down on her knees, "Ven...no" she sobs as Mia catches up to her, "Zura your not healed yet let's go back" Zura looks at her, "No not without Ven"

Back at the castle sombra Ven lays sitting down on a couch waiting for his orders. Lex approaches to him, alright your first mission will be to destroy dark dragons on valden" Ven nods as he sees another guy approache, "Ace help Ven on his first mission please" Ace walks up to him, "Alright kiddo in gonna be your tutor today so don't go running for t memorized" Ven nods as both of them disappear through a portal.

Zura layed stirring down as Mia looked at her," Alright tell me Zura what happened?" Zura takes a sip of her coffe, "Well we were fighting someone who was really powerful and he wanted to kill Ven but when he was about to I stopped him by getting in the way and and that all I remember" Mia looks down, "ok so you have no idea were they are" Zura answers," No". Both of the girls go to kiss house so Zura can be taken with better healing. Mia closes the door of her room and thinks, "were might have Ven gotten to if what Zura said is all true or even worse maybe this has to do with this" she holds her necklace as the sunset fades