Chapter 16: Light of a soul

Mia was leaving her palace as she wondered why was a raptor named Vergence looking for Ven and what's his purpose, "what's going on...I better get to the bottom of this" Mia thought as she turned into her full dragon mode and flew off. Zura stayed on miss room wondering were did Ven got off too and why, "Ven where are you" Zura stud up and looked at the window.

12:30

Ven was on twilight city as he fought darkdragons to collect their energy,"Not bad kid" Ace said as he went to him and patted his shoulder, Ven moved and threw his dragon sword as it hit a dark dragon on a roof. Ace was surprised as he looked at the darkdragon, "Shit you fucked him up" Ven went to him and took out the crystal core, "We got what we need let's go" Ace looked at him, "Wanna go get ice cream" Ven sighted, "Sure let's just make it quick" the started walking. Mia was flying atop twilight city when she suddenly saw Ven and Ace walking, "Is that Ven!?" She thought as she dived down and la fed in her anthro form next behind them. She looked at Ven, "Ven!!!!" They turned around as she went to him, Ven surprised he let her hug him, "Ven what happened why are you dressed like this" Ven serious backed, "I joined the sombra organization" Mia puzzled approaches to see his cloacked, "The sombra organization" she asked, "Yes i joined to make a better world so we can actually exist" Mia looked at him, "What are you taking about we exist we are real" Ven disagreed, "At least I don't...I'm not real I'm just a pice of someone's soul" Mia looked at him as he raised his head,"No that is not true your real because your my friend" Ven stayed quiet as Mia sobbed a little, "Zura is alive if you don't know.... if your doing this because she isn't alive then your wrong because she is" Ven angered approaches to her,"She is not!!! I saw her die in my fucking hands" Mia took out her scythe, "Don't get close if you want to kill me" he looked down as he saw the sword in his hand, "I-I'm sorry just forget about me Mia just forget" Ven said as he left through a portal that Ace opened. Mia angered screamed and flew away.

3:00
"It is almost complete" lex said as he placed the piece into the crystal pedestal, "when need to find the last piece the piece of a darkguardian dragon" Ven looked at Lex, "where do we find it well we first have to kill a real dragon and then summon it" Ven surprised looked at him,"K-Kill!!! A real dragon!!!" Lex nodded in agreement, "Yes a real dragon" Ven looked down, "Alright all do it" with that said Ven and Ace left through the portal. Lex looked at the crystal, "All going according to plan Malfore" a dragon appears in the crystal, "Good".

5:00
Mia returns to her palace and enters the room were Zura is, "Mia!!" Zura gets up and goes to her, Mia looks at her with a sad expression," Zura I bring news" Zura smiles, "I saw Ven but we need to stop him" Zura stops smiling, "What do you mean what wrong did you tell him I was alive?!" Mia looks down, "Yes I did but he didn't believe me and he left but we got to stop him or something bad will happen" Zura nodded and geared up. Both ladies left the castle and went to Valden.

11:30
Ace and Leo walked up to the Castle of the capital, "So what do we do who do we kill" Ven walked and turned around, we kill the queen" Ace smirked as they started walking toward the stairs. Mia and Zura appear from behind, "Ven!!!" Zura said as she approached a little to him" Ven turned around and saw her as he started to wonder if she was real or an ilusión," Z-Zura b-but how?" Mia came up to him, "I saved her and she is alive drop everything your doing and come back to us Ven" Ace took out his weapon that is a shield and got in front of him, "Not happening Ven is with me and he won't go back to you and if you want him back you got to kill me first" Mia takes out her scythe as she starts to fight against Ace. She quickly slashes as he protects him self from her attacks, she kicks him and he falls down but quickly gets back up and hits her torso with his shield. She is launched back and falls but gets slowly back up but then she saw Ace approaching quickly to hit her with a blade in the side part of the shield, she quickly dodges it but falls as Ace slashes her she manages to slash him too. Both ace and Mia were hurt but Mia's wound was worse, "You can't defeat me girl I'm power-" Ace gets cut off as he gets shot on the chest and he looks back at Verge who came out of the shadows, "H-how!?" Ace falls down bleeding as Verge approached to him, "Maybe you weren't powerful enough" Verge shoots him at the head ending his life.

12:00 : nightfall
It starts to rain as Verge looks at Ven and suddenly everything changes the Valden from Ven's world disappears as the Valden from Verge appears," welcome to my Valden" he says as he takes out his gun and blade. Ven looks at him serious as Zura hurried to help Mia who was injured, "Guess you chose the wrong path I'll have to kill you then" Said vernge as he approached to Ven. Zura tried to stop the bleeding but Mia stopped her, "Zura *cough* bring Ven back home will ya hehe I'm glad I got to meet you my friend" Zura starts to cry, "Nonsense I'll help you I'll heal you I'll-" Zura looks at Mia and realizes that she passed away but she passed away smiling happy. Ven and Verge approached to each other as the stare, "May the best man win" said Verge and Ven began to slash as Verge dodged and shot. As they fought the Mia from Verges world approached in the balcony from the castle along side with genesis the raptor a friend of Verge, "Shit this is not what we planned what is he doing" Genesis said as she look at Mia, "Let him fight if it gets out of hand we will interfier" Ven and Verge kept fighting as the blocked and slashes blood and cuts appeared in their scales and skin, "I warned you about what would happen but you didn't listen!!!" Ven slashed and broke Verges gun, "I didn't listen because you tried to kill my friend and how was I supposed to be happy about it!!" The kept exchanging slashes and blocking as the fight got fiercer and fiercer with each slash. Zura could only stare to see them fight as she saw Genesis and Mia from Verges world, she quickly went to them avoiding getting caught in the fight and approached to them, "Please if you want to help your friend Leo stop them I beg you" Mia and genesis looked at the fight that was already out of hand, "Gen let's interfiere this has gone long enough" Gen agreed as the both stopped Verge from killing Ven at the last second,"That's enough Verge" Ven looked at Mia and Gen, "Ventus would you please follow me I have to show you something" He nods and follows her inside the castle as they enter a room were Leo was layed down on a bed. Ven looks at him and looks at Zura and Mia from this world, "I need you to help him live again without you in his soul he will stay like this until his light fades...I beg you please help me" Ven looks at her, "I want to help you but what about Zura what about my world" Zura approaches to him, "It will be alright just help her don't worry about me" he nods and agrees to help Mia. Mia starts the ritual as pieces of him start to fade and he falls in his knees, "Zura I-I don't want to leave you" Zura kneels to him and hugs him, "Me neither but right now he need you he needs your help so please help him live" Ven cries as he Hughes her tight, "I don't want to leave you not now" Zura smiles, "Dummie you never will I'll wait until you return back I'll always have you in my heart" She kisses him and he returns the kiss as he starts to fade away, "Zura... I LOVE you" Ven says as he fades and all that there left it's his necklace. Zura cries as she picks up the necklace and holds it close to her, "I love you too" Mia goes to her and helps her get up, "Now I'll return you back to your world".
3 weeks later
Zura wakes up looking at the window and staring at the sky as she smiles and gets up to school. Back at the Valden from Vergence world Leo wales up and everybody hugs him as they smile suddenly Mia gives him a flower key chain, "Here someone gave me this for you" Leo puzzled looks at it when suddenly a tear falls and smiles he sees the picture of a zoroark and a reshiram like him on the back, "I'm crying but why" Mia smiles as she hugs him, "I'll explain everything"

Zura goes to the shore were she played with Ven and Mia and she smiles as she see the sky, "We share one sky one destiny I will always be with you and pull always be with me guys" she leaves the beach in the sunset leaving behind a drawing of her, Ven and Mia all together with ice cream.