#5

I was on stage for the assembly. It was 9th 'B' grade's turn to conduct the assembly for the week. That included quote of the day, news reading, idiom, book introduction and a patriotic song. Students were slowly gathering down the hall while I went to get the signature of the school leader as a confirmation for assembly conduction.

I saw Randhir in the music room . He is a multi instrument player. He was playing one of my favourite old Hindi song on the flute with his eyes closed. I was mesmerised and amazed at his beauty. Had it ever happened in history that a boy seemed so amazingly beautiful to a girl? I felt all the pure emotions flowing in me. He appeared like lord Krishna playing a flute on the banks of Yamuna. I knew I was imagining but I couldn't help it. When he opened his eyes with a heart piercing smile , I had no choice but to adore him. I just hoped he didn't observe me getting lost in him. I could visualise him as my own cute little baby, the Prince Charming, my dream boy, a caring friend, a loving husband, a responsible father, a truthful companion and a god gifted soulmate.

Randhir was reading my face and seemed happy to see me lost in him. I forwarded him the sheet of paper for his signature but he turned his back towards me with a mischievous smile and started walking in the opposite direction. I don't know why but I followed him without thinking where he was heading.

There was no one on the stage. We went to the small room that stores the stage decoration items. He stopped and turned facing me. His tall, slender and perfectly sculpted physical form seized me. The time stood still. I could feel his warm breath across my face and hear his rhythmic heart beats. Something like magical bond held me to him.

"Breath...", he said breaking the silence.

"Ha?", I was brought out of my trance.

"I said breath... you are not breathing since a minute...", he said.

The carbon- di- oxide , stored in my lungs escaped with a heavy sigh and I gasped for fresh oxygen. He was happy to see his effect on me. He then leaned down and came closer to me while I stood with my back pressing against the wall behind me. He moved his lips closer to mine such that there was a gap of only two and half centimetre between us. He eyed my lips intensely and smiled my favourite smile.

"Measuring the distance between us?", he said.

Damn! How does he know?

"Don't worry. I won't do anything until you are ready", he said caressing my cheek.

I was surprised to find my lips parting, eager to touch his.

****************************************************************************************

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I know I'm evil...

But my fingers are paining. Next part tomorrow... MAY BE 😜😜😜😜😜

Good night...