Chapter 21

[S/N] Hello once again audience! Last time I told you that everything that I try to write on hates me with a burning passion. However, I'm working on that. Also, I've been playing too much Pokémon. This chapter is dedicated to NeverForgetLarry because of the super adorable fanart. LET'S GET THIS CHAPTAH STARTED.
[E/N]: IT'S MAKING IT PRIVATE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO :(
E/N2]: False alarm I fixed it. We used an excessive use of the word dick, so now it has to be an excessive use of the word cock.

But the rain that Louis and Harry figured was simply a natural thing didn't stop that day. Or the next. Their plans of swimming more and exploring the town while Louis and Niall were with them were slightly ruined as it rained continuously for four days straight. Of course, the lads had fun by teaching the mermen how to play board games, video games, and they of course watched movies. Yet Niall and Louis were still a tad distressed, only having about two days left to spend on land.

On the fifth day that it had been raining, they rain-proofed the golf cart and the lads went out for breakfast. Louis requested that they drive to the beach as well, just so he could look out at the clouds, but he couldn't detect anything extremely ominous building. Yet still, something felt off to him. He wasn't sure what is father was doing.

"Harry, I don't feel good about this storm," Louis said softly, leaning in to Harry's side in their normal spot on the back of the golf cart.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked, wrapping his arm securely around Louis. "It's not even a heavy rain, love. It's more like a... a drizzle."

"It doesn't feel right. It feels like my father isn't just making a storm because he has to every once in a while. It feels way stronger. Plus... it's rained for five days nonstop."

"Who knows, maybe he's just angry that his fish wasn't cooked right."

Harry was expecting at least a small smile from Louis, but he didn't get one. Instead he got a solemn look, "I don't know, Harry."

"How about when we get back to the house, we'll watch a movie? It should take your mind off of it."

Louis nodded before nuzzling his way deeper into Harry's arms. He wouldn't admit it out loud but the storm made him queasy. If his father knew that something was up, then Louis was in massive trouble. His father would be furious, and Louis was afraid that the king would demand that Louis never saw Harry again. And Louis had to keep seeing him. He'd only known him for just under two weeks, but he was so far smitten that it was painful. 

Harry did keep true to his promise, however, and they all settled on the couches to watch a movie once they got back. Although it was raining, Paul still had the bait shop open for crazy fisherman who liked going out on the choppy ocean to try and catch fish in the continuous drizzle.

"Which one should we watch?" Zayn asked after Harry suggested a movie.

"I like those one people that make the cartoons," Niall said. "Gisney I think is what their logo is?"

"It's Disney, Ni," Liam chuckled.

"It's a G though!"

"The cursive is just weird."

"I still think it’s Gisney."

"Whatever you say, merman. Which one?"

Niall hopped up and ran over to the movie shelf to inspect the movies. He looked over them briefly pointing at one, "What's this one?"

"Peter Pan? It's about a boy who never wanted to grow up."

"Hey, Lou, they made a movie about you!"