Drunk Girls And Burritos

After Mars, Drea, and Kenzie had fun at the party, they got drunk. Now Drea and Kenzie were the most drunk, Mars was not too tipsy.

Mars was driving the girls back home when Drea start yelling at things that are not even there.

"Drea, shut the f**k up!," Mars yelled.

Kenzie only laughed while Drea continued yelling.

Five minutes later, "Mars im hungry, take me to Taco Bell!"

"You just freaking ate already"

"Mars! Mars! Mars!"

"Alright! What do you want!?"

"I want a taco"

"For the love of Pete," she said to herself as she began driving to the nearest Taco Bell.

Once she got there, Drea changed her mind and wanted a burrito.

"Oh cmon Drea make up your f**king mind!"

"I want a burrito"

Mars got her the burrito, but Drea was not pleased. "They got it wrong"

"Who cares? You got your Mexican food"

"That stupid guy got it wrong!"

Kenzie finally said,"easy there your invading my privacy"

"Both be quiet!"

Mars continued going to 80 MPH when she heard Drea yelling things again.

Then she heard the door open. "Drea what the f-"

Drea almost slipped out when Kenzie grabbed her and pulled her in.

"Watch it lady!"

The door closed and Mars pulled over.

"Drea what the f**k!?"

"I wanted a new burrito!"

"You couldve gotten yourself killed!"

Kenzie fell asleep and Mars only rolled her eyes. "Alright lets just go back home"

The rest of the way was silent except for Drea's constant screaming.

*I got this story from a Live stream the girls did not too long ago. Mars was telling a story about Kenzie and Drea getting drunk and she herself was only a little drunk. She had to deal with them the whole car drive then Drea got hungry then got angry blah blah blah she almost falls out blah blah blah. Anyways i just made it a bit different to add some more things to it. And if you have a chance, join the Nerd Herd they will always make you laugh. XD stay awesome!