Chapter 7: Crash

The taxi driver was relieved, he was able to get to the airport in less than an hour. Seeing that they weren't meddlesome teens, and glad that he wasn't in any trouble, he gave them a student discount of fifty percent. He heaved a sigh of relief, thinking that it was a good thing to arrive earlier than he had expected. He looked at the time, it was twelve fifty-five. 

Emma, Rick, and Joshua got out of the cab after saying thanks to the driver. They were so relieved when he gave them a fifty percent discount because they were actually short on money.   

Feeling satisfied with his work, he drove off with a sigh of relief.

"Good thing we managed to spot a kind-hearted driver, Emma's pocket money barely made it" Rick commented.

Just ahead of them was the entrance to the airport. Through the glass that covered the whole airport, the waiting area could be seen behind the entrance. They ran inside, and quickly looked at the huge screen in the middle of the lobby. There, they saw the time slot and their flight schedule.

"Phew, looks like we arrived in time! That taxi driver kicked the dust off the road, by the way. " Rick heaved a sigh of relief as he relaxed on one of the arm-chairs. Experiencing an action-filled day made them feel exhausted and the air-conditioning of the airport made them want to doze off and take a break. But they couldn't let their guard down anytime,

For the strange occurrences happen when they did so.

"Yeah, but not really the time for us to relax, yet. We're just halfway through our plans." Joshua said, motioning for him to stand up.

"Yeah, we need to go get our reservation tickets." Emma added.

"Hacked tickets." Joshua commented.

After a few times of compelling, Rick finally stood up and stretched. "Well, let's go get them and rest in the plane." He yawned.

.....

Boarding, flight number 100-145  Oklahoma to England. Boarding, flight number 100-145 Oklahoma to England. Passengers can now proceed to the boarding area. Passengers can now proceed...

"That's our ride, everyone! Let's go!" Emma motioned as she ran towards the boarding area.

Joshua and Rick were quick to follow at her heels. They've been busy bargaining while buying snacks just awhile ago. When the announcement of their flight was given, they quickly thought about the food at the plane that they're going to board, forgetting all the tasty snacks on the booths they were eyeing. When Emma hacked the mainframe,  She made sure that they get to ride the best plane going to England. They haven't eaten since the kidnapping of their parents and the thought of food just made them even hungrier.

After boarding the plane, they were finally able to relax. It has been very exhausting since the time when they planned everything. Now, they're able to accomplish another part of their plan and they seem satisfied with it. The only thing left is to arrive in England and go to the Quiller's house. With that in mind, they began planning their next course of action.

"After arriving in England, what do we do next? Go to their place and live there?" Joshua began the conversation.

"Um, we haven't really thought of that. Let's plan once we get there." Emma advised.

"How about we eat first? Breakfast is going to be served now. Eat first, plan later...hehe." Rick suggested.

All of them agreed. Pretty soon, a generous helping of eggs, toasts, and sausages were served to them. They ate to their hearts content. For them, breakfast never did taste this good. They were so hungry that they didn't realize they wouldn't get a second helping.