Part Twenty Five. Vegito

I groaned as I lifted some rubble off of me, my clothes ripped from my fight with Turles and the explosion.
I stretched my arms and then suddenly a ship landed in the rubble of the castle. It opened and a huge army of some alien race stepped out.
I think they are the Tuffles.
"Don't be cowards!! Attack!!! They destroyed our capital, now attack!!!" Vegeta yelled and lunged at the army.
I smirked as my brother raised the Saiyan's morale. I raised my power level and transformed into a Super Saiyan, then I lunged at the Tuffles.
I punched one and kicked another.
Suddenly I realized I was fighting side by side with my brother Vegeta!
"Oni-chan!" I said happily and he growled at me.
"Don't call me that!" Vegeta growled and kept throwing attacks at the Tuffles.
I smirked and then I roared as I shot a massive blast at them. Vegeta looked at me surprised and growled,"No fair, you have that golden form."
"It's called Super Saiyan." I said.
"What a gay name." Vegeta commented.
I growled and then suddenly a blue short guy landed in front of us. He smirked and chuckled at us.
"I am King Baby. I am the leader of the Tuffles, we come for revenge. The Saiyans were the ones who took our planet so we will take yours!" He yelled and lunged at us.
He punched Vegeta and then he kicked me.
I fell down, and so did Vegeta.
"I will kill King Vegeta and Prince Vegito!!" Baby yelled and grabbed Vegeta.
He punched Vegeta repeatedly, then slammed his fist into Vegeta's stomach. Vegeta coughed up blood, then I lunged at Baby. He threw Vegeta at me, making us both fall again.
"Now die—"
I teleported behind Baby and punched his back, Baby coughed up spit. He turned around and threw a punch at me. I dodged and threw a punch at him.
Baby blocked then he punched me repeatedly, I growled and rammed my fist deep into his stomach. Baby roared and punched me repeatedly, then he slammed me on the ground.
I groaned, then Vegeta lunged at Baby and kicked his face. Baby spit out blood and then he roared as he punched Vegeta, Vegeta punched Baby back.
I stood up and roared as I flared my energy, then I started throwing attacks at Baby too. Baby growled as he struggled to block and dodge both Vegeta and my attacks!
Baby roared and flared his energy, knocking us back. Then Baby blasted both of us in the stomach, Vegeta and I fell down.
Baby smirked and said,"Quit resisting. You won't win against me."
I then smirked too. My blood pumping with excitement.
"Yes we will, because unlike your race. We find excitement in a fight, so we aren't afraid in battle. But your race is." I smirked and stood up.
Vegeta also stood up, smirking.
"Also, because...I AM THE KING OF ALL SAIYANS!!!!" Vegeta roared and slammed his fist into Baby's face!
Baby went flying in my direction, I kicked Baby in the sky, I teleported after him and punched him back at the ground then Vegeta grabbed his face and roared as he slammed Baby on the ground!
Baby lay on the ground, unconscious. The Tuffles around us noticed and seeing their leader down made them lose confidence. Giving us a lead.
Vegeta and I fist bumped, until suddenly Baby turned into a liquid. The blue liquid flew towards me in my direction, I dodged it. The liquid then splattered on Vegeta, Vegeta then fell on his knees. He held his head and screamed in pain, I watched helplessly.
"What's wrong with him!?"
I turned around and saw Kakarot land next to me. Kakarot rushed over to Vegeta and held him.
"What's wrong Vegeta!" Kakarot yelled as he held Vegeta.
Suddenly Vegeta's hair shrunk and turned white, red line marks appeared on his body. He punched Kakarot in the face, sending Kakarot crashing into some rubble.
"Vegeta what's wrong!?" I asked.
Vegeta stood up, and tore off his fancy armor.
Leaving him in just his pants and a tank top. Vegeta smirked and cracked his knuckles.
"I am not Vegeta, Vegeta is no more. I am Baby!" He said and lunged at me!!!
•••
To be continued...
Now I know Gt has some bad reviews, but in Gt Baby came to get revenge on the Saiyans for killing the Tuffles. And if you remember the last chapter, I introduced a character called Hatchiyack. Hatchiyack was created for basically the same reason as Baby, to get revenge on the Saiyans for the Tuffles. So I thought it would be cool to have them both, and Dragon Ball Heroes did the same thing so it gave me the idea of doing this.
See ya in next chapter.