Part Nineteen. Super Vegito

"This is for BROLY!!!" I roared and lunged at Raditz.
I slammed my fist into his face, sending him crashing into a nearby boulder. Then Raditz stood back up, coughing.
"This is for my unborn child!" I yelled and teleported behind Raditz.
I roared and punched his back, he went falling on his face. I flew in the sky, and roared as I powered up.
My golden aura blazing around me.
"THIS IS FOR GOGETA!!!" I roared and blasted a huge blast at Raditz.
He screamed as my blast exploded when it touched him. Once the blast died down, smoke appeared. I flew back down to the ground, the smoke cleared and I saw Raditz on the ground in a crater.
Barely alive.
His armor broken, spandex ripped, blood all over him.
Raditz slowly stood up and coughed, he growled as he made the Oozaru Face.
Raditz roared and lunged at me, slashing at me wildly. I dodged his attacks and punched his stomach, Raditz coughed up blood.
"Legendary Golden Pokémon uses stomach blow, it was very effective." Nappa said.
I kicked Raditz in the face and then I punched his face repeatedly. Raditz growled, baring his sharp teeth at me.
"If only I knew how to transform into a Oozaru without the moon!" Raditz growled and shot multiple blasts at me.
I blocked all his blasts and then I teleported behind him. I knocked his feet out from under him, making him fall. Then I pulled him back up and punched his stomach, then I uppercut him!
Raditz went into the sky, I teleported over him and clasped my hands together. I roared and slammed my clasped hands on his head!
Earning a crack sound, Raditz went crashing back down into the ground. I smirked and flew down towards Raditz.
"Don't think, that you've won." Raditz said as he tried to catch his breath.
He got up and threw multiple attacks at me, which I dodged then I kicked his chest.
"Wow..." Gogeta said from behind us as I beat up Raditz.
Raditz snarled and leaped over me, then his tail wrapped around my neck, tightening.
I frowned and grabbed his tail, then I tore his tail off his body. Raditz screamed in pain, his limp tail fell to the ground and I then moved my tail to grab his wrist. Then my tail crushed his wrist. He screamed in pain.
"You'll pay for everything." I whispered and slammed Raditz into the ground.
Raditz groaned and tried getting back up, but I slammed him back down.
He tried getting up.
I slammed him back down.
He tried getting up.
I slammed him back down.
He tried.
I slammed.
He tried.
I slammed.
Soon he gave up and I smirked.
"You won't win against me Raditz, I am using Broly's power. There's no way you'd be able to beat me." I said.
"Shut up!!!" Raditz roared and lunged at me.
He threw several punches at me, I dodged them all and then I kicked his face. Raditz fell back and then I pulled back my fist.
I then slammed my fist against Raditz's face, knocking him out.
"So my Legendary Golden Pokémon won. I knew he would unlock the new Golden form." Nappa said.
Gogeta limped towards me and hugged me.
"You did it, you saved us." Gogeta said as he hugged me.
I smiled and hugged him back. My golden aura and golden hair kinda matching Gogeta's.
"So what is that form?" Gogeta asked me.
"I'm calling it....., Super Saiyan. In loving memory of Broly." I said.
Gogeta smiled and grabbed my hand.
"Let's go to a hospital to check if the baby is alright." Gogeta said.
"Okay."
***
Before we left to the hospital, I took Nappa and Raditz to the dungeon, getting strange looks because of my golden appearance.
I took Gogeta to the hospital with Nimbus to get there quick.
When we arrived I told the receptionist that it was an emergency, we were pulled into a room.
We told the doctor what happened and then he started checking Gogeta's stomach.
The doctor smiled and said,"It's okay, you got lucky this time. The blow missed the stomach, by a inch."
Gogeta and I smiled.
"Were lucky."
•••
To be continued.....
Sorry for short chapter guys.