Part Forty Nine. Gotenks

I woke up feeling hungry.
I got up and dashed downstairs, but the moment I reached the kitchen my eyes widened.
"Mommy?" I asked.
Mommy and Daddy are......are.........are.............
Daddy spun his head to look at me.
"Gotenks! Cover your eyes!" Daddy yelled.
Mommy's face turned red and then I screamed as I ran upstairs.
•••
"And that's how babies are made." Daddy finished as he patted my head.
"So your telling me that I'll have to do that with a girl one day?" I asked.
"Yeah, or a guy." Dad replied.
"Ok."
I then sighed as I thought about my crush. My crush's name is Maron. She's so pretty.
Daddy chuckled and wrapped an arm around me,"I saw that look on your face, so who do you like?"
I blushed and looked away from him.
"A girl in my class called Maron." I replied.
Daddy laughed and gave me a hug.
"I bet you'll get her." Daddy said.
I laughed and looked at Daddy.
"Daddy can I ask you something?" I asked.
"Do you need advice?" Daddy questioned.
"No, Uncle Vegeta told me your horrible at advice." I replied.
Daddy frowned.
"Damn you Oni-Chan," then Daddy looked back at me and asked,"So what is your question?"
"Where did you get that scar on your forehead? Also, where did you get that necklace?" I asked.
Daddy smiled widely.
"Story time!!!" Daddy yelled.
"Yay!! Story time!!!" I yelled and clapped my hands.
Daddy then said,"It was one year after the Great Tuffle War, your brother and I were gathering these magical orbs. These orbs could grant any wish, even bring someone back from death. Your brother and I were on planet Earth, but it was difficult to gather the orbs. Each orb was guarded by a Shadow Dragon, each one getting stronger than the last. We had gathered nearly every one except for one. Then when we arrived at the location of the last orb, the Shadow Dragon known as Syn Shenron attacked us!"
I gasped.
"Your brother and I fought as hard we could, but it wasn't enough. Syn Shenron beat me to a pulp, then your brother was beaten to a pulp. But when we started getting the upper hand, Syn transformed into Omega Shenron! Omega was too powerful! He nearly killed me, but then I got an idea. While your brother fought him, I was concentrating all energy into my fist to form a hidden technique. Once Omega beat Gohan down, I was finally ready to release my attack! I yelled,'DRAGON FIST!' and then my fist turned my entire body into a golden Dragon!"
"Wow! And then what happened?" I asked.
"I don't remember what happened after that, but then Gohan told me what happened. I flew at Omega and—"
Suddenly the door to my room opened and there stood Mommy. Daddy smiled and waved at Mommy.
"That story is too violent for Gotenks." Mommy growled.
Daddy laughed and scratched the back of his head sheepishly.
"Aw come on Gogeta, he's already like eleven." Daddy said.
Mommy roared and punched Daddy in the face! Daddy went crashing through the wall! He landed in the room next to mine with blood pouring from his mouth and nose.
"He's nine years old! You don't even know the age of your own son." Mommy growled.
"Sorry..." Daddy said weakly.
***
I laughed as I played with my blocks, Mommy playing with me.
"This is fun!!" I laughed.
Mommy chuckled and kissed my cheek.
•••
I closed my eyes tightly as Dad blasted me in the face with the leaf blower while he laughed.
Then Dad turned it off and asked,"Wasn't that fun?"
I laughed and nodded.
"Again again!" I yelled.
Daddy laughed and blasted me in the face with the leaf blower again.
Suddenly I heard Mommy yell,"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"
Daddy squealed and grabbed my wrist as he started running.
"Run Gotenks, run!!" Daddy yelled.
Then I tripped over a tree branch, and fell down. Daddy kept running and yelled,"Every man for himself!"
•••
20 minutes later...
I watched as Daddy walked into my room with bandages and a arm sling. Daddy's face also had bandages, scratches, and bruises. His lip busted.
"Your Mommy is pretty strong." Daddy said and then he passed out.
I laughed and then I put Daddy's unconscious body on my bed.
Mommy walked into the room and said,"When your Daddy wakes up, tell him I need him to pound my tuna again."
"Your tuna? Did you buy fish!?" I asked excitedly.
Mommy laughed.
"What?"
"Nothing. Just tell your Daddy that." Mommy said.
"Ok."
•••
To be continued...
Hope you found the chapter funny.
Not much to say, except for the fact that this book will end in the next chapter!
Bye bye!
👋

Not much to say, except for the fact that this book will end in the next chapter!Bye bye!👋