Chapter 19 - Wait Outside

I lay there for that felt like an eternity. I never opened my eyes throughout the whole process. 'It will be over soon' I kept telling myself. I didn't know where Joker was. He wasn't in the room. I knew this because he had this aura about him where he would dominate any room he was in. He was the alpha male and would stand up to anyone. However he does have a dark side and how dark, I don't want to know. I've also seen a side to him which tells me he needs to be looked after. I've realised now I want to take care of him. I had a lot of time to think about this.

I heard him re-enter the room.

"HA HA I should do this professionally. How's it going doll face?" I didn't reply, just pointed a thumbs up in the direction of his voice. "I've just tattooed myself; I couldn't just come here and not get one myself. Like I said before, a symbol of a new us."

"Right that's about it... all done" Jim said, I have never felt more relieved in my life. For the first time, I opened my eyes and I was welcomed my Joker's cheery grin.

"Come look at the masterpiece." Joker took my hand to help me up and walked me to the mirror. I turned around and looked. It was gorgeous. I felt proud of myself. I did something I thought I never could. I faced Joker and smiled back at him.

"Now let's see yours" I demanded. He pulled his sleeve to reveal that his whole forearm had been covered in hand drawn hahaha's. "How fitting" I began to giggle at him. He joined in after I playfully pushed him.

Jim placed a bandage over my tattoo to let it heal. I pulled out my purse to pay but Joker insisted on treating me. "I made you do this, it's only right that I pay for it." I thanked him and grabbed my coat.

We were walking towards the door. "I'll see you soon Jim, I have plenty of ideas for the next one." Joker said.

"Ah I can't wait. I hope you come by soon, I would definitely like to tattoo you again." Jim was talking to me now. I turned away from him to walk out the door. As I turned, I felt Jim's hand slapped my ass. I was shocked by the act and instantly turned around. Joker had the devil in his eyes.

"Go wait outside doll face."