Prolouge

The scene was the Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria.
(Your POV)
I was just walking around the pizzeria taking in all it had to offer in the scenery department. The animatronics up on stage singing and Pirate Cove still being out of order. I came here when I was five as well and it was out of order then too. Wonder why. I was eleven now. At my friend's sister's birthday party, she insisted I go with her because she would be entirely bored without me. Her sister is annoying. I continued to walk around, squishing myself in between people to try and get through them. I finally made it through the large crowd of people and was standing outside the 'Parts and Service room'. I stood there for a moment and then deciding to try and go back to where my friend was located. But before I could I heard a voice. I turned around to see a man sticking his head out of the door to the room.
"Hey kid come here." The man whisper shouted.
" I'm not suppose to talk to strangers" I responded turning around and starting to walk off.
"No wait! Please come back I really need to show you something!" He whisper shouted even louder this time. Now I was oddly intrigued in what this odd man wanted to show me.
"Fine! But make it quick!" I shouted back at him. He soon pulled me into the back room. The area was dimly lit and only had one light bulb illuminating it. I could now make out more features of the man. He has scraggly brown hair with odd hypnotic purple eyes. His suit also looked like what a night guard's outfit would look like at a mall, but instead of it being blue it was also a deep purple...like his eyes. "Okay now what did you want to show me?" I ask kind of frustrated that I wasn't back with my friend and is probably running around the whole place looking for me.
"This" his nice smile turned into a maniacal one and he held up a knife. I knew he was nuts! Why did I follow him here... why? I began to mentally sob at my own stupidity.
All I saw was a flash of light and then red....that soon faded too. It went black. I only heard what seemed to be metal sounds and some maniacal laugh. Where am I?

(A/n) Sorry if this is bad but whips not in bored so that's the prologue. Bye!