WHAT?

(A/n yet again please tell me if there are any grammatical or spelling errors.)

The footsteps got closer and closer. Ironically the clock struck twelve. The other animatronics prepared to attack whatever it was. The thing stepped into the light. My eyes widen in shock. It wasn't one set of footsteps it was three all in sync with each other. They were combined to sound like one.
The triplets stood in front of us. The other animatronics had the same expression as me. Utterly shocked.
   "What are you doing here!?" I asked panicking, "I saw you guys leave!"  Their facial expressions changed from blank to full blown sadness in five seconds.
    "Here, follow me and we can talk." I told the triplets, "You guys just stay here.." I told the animatronics. I lead the triplets back to the party room I had found two of them in while we were playing hide and seek. "What happened?" I asked in a concerned tone The one I had originally asked to play with spoke up
    "Our parents left is here..." he spoke in a hushed tone as if he hated to use his voice.
     "Why would they leave you here? Do you know?" I asked, "If you don't want to speak it's alright..."
     "They said they hated us.... we always felt that they did. They told us we were ungrateful and improper.." The triplet on the left spoke softly.
     "Why are you not like the other animatronics?" The last boy spoke.
     "What do you mean?" I asked.
     "The others seem cold but you seem warmer and more friendly.." he spoke again in the same hushed voice.
      "Well the others have to make all the kids happy and don't have time for individual ones, unless their reserved for a special party. I'm just a waitress pretty much." I responded.
      " Hello I'm Caleb." The one who I asked to play told me.
       " I'm Jonah" the triplet on the left spoke.
        "And I'm Kai." The last one spoke.
       "Hello to you three I'm (Y/N)." I told them my name. " Do your names mean anything?" I asked
        "Mine means dog, Jonah's means dove, and Kai's means hen" Caleb responded.
        "Any reason why you were named those names?" I asked
        "We would rather not say." Jonah spoke softly.
"Ok I understand.. but what are we going to do with you guys? We can't keep you here someone will find you." I quietly spoke.
      "Can we not just stay with you?" Kia asked me. I thought about this..if someone found them they would be taken 1. To their parents who hate them or 2. To an orphanage or adoption center. I couldn't let that happen.
       "Let me ask the others.." I responded and left the room, the triplets following close behind. I walked to the main stage where only Freddy sat. The others were trying to get the night guard. "Hey Freddy, I have a question." I told him.
       "Hmm what is it?" He looked up from his resting position and stared straight at the triplets.
       "Umm do you have a place they could stay? One that nobody would find them in, at least until tomorrow?" I asked him pleadingly. He looked at me and sighed. Waving his hand to follow we walked over to where a purple curtain covered an area of the restaurant.
     The curtain was purple and there was a sign that said 'Sorry, out of order'. Freddy soon entered the curtain and was heard talking to someone that had a pirate accent. The conversation continued for about three minutes until Freddy came out with an animatronic in tow. The animatronic was a fox... the same Foxy I had met? Maybe..
" Foxy why are you out of order?" I asked the fox.
"There are reasons, I'd rather not explain..." he hung his head low in shame.
"Well anyway do you think you could keep these three with you? At least until tomorrow." Freddy asked.
"Aye, I think I can hide 'em." Foxy bent down to their level and asked "What are 'yee names?"
" I'm Caleb and these two are Jonah and Kai" Caleb spoke pointing to each one in turn. Foxy lead them behind the curtain and hid them somewhere in his cove. It was already 3 am. Bonnie and Chica were still trying to gat the night guard. I decided to try and help.
    I walked over to the side Bonnie usually tries to get into the office. He was standing outside the metal closed door.
     "Hey Bonnie, do you need some help?" I asked him.
      "Yeah the night guard is quite good.." he responded. I looked at the metal door.
      "He might trust me more because of what the boss of the place said. Go hide in the hallway." I told him. He shuffled away and hid behind some old TV sets. I'm assuming they were used for cameras before these new ones. I slowly walked up to the door and gently knocked.
     I looked up to see the camera turn towards me. I turned to look at it. Lifting my head I gave a closed eye smile. Turning to look in the window I saw the night guard stalling at the button that opens the door. He reluctantly opened the door. He looked me straight in the eye and had an expression that looked like he was waiting for something.
"Are you going to eat me?" He asked in a scared tone. I chuckled while holding my stomach. His facial expression only showed confusion. "Is that a yes or a no?" He questioned.
"No I'm not going to eat you" I stifled a laugh after speaking. He let out a sigh of relief and looked back at me. His eyes suddenly widen. He sprints up and pulls me into the office closing the door behind me. He had sweat beads dripping down his forehead.
"I..saw...him." He spoke out of breath.
"Saw who?" I asked.
"Bonnie.."he responded slowly. He left the door to go look at the cameras. His power was down to 32% and it was 5:37. Only a little father for him to last. I got my claws ready and approach his back. One stab through the back would surely kill him, right? I lifted my arm to strike, but I just couldn't do it. I retracted my claws and lowered my arm.
I was so close to him his black hair was thick and glossy, as if it had three pounds of hair gel in it. I backed up and sat in his chair. He turned his head to look at me, only to see me spinning in the chair. "So what exactly is your name? I wasn't really told it. The boss only said that the cat was friendly." He questioned me.
"My name is (Y/N). (Y/N) the cat" I responded. " What's your name?" I asked him.
"I'm Mike, Mike Schmidt." He stuck out his hand. I gladly shook his hand. It was now 5: 58 and I have to head back to the stage now. We all have a set time where we lock up. Even me. We lock up so the mechanic can come check us for mechanical issues. I waved goodbye to Mike and opened the door. Bonnie was no longer there.
I walked back to the stage and hopped up onto it. Bonnie looked over at me and quickly spoke
"I thought you were going to help me!" He whisper yelled.
"I'm sorry he pulled me in the room and I couldn't end him...not yet I'll try again sometime...I'm sorry I couldn't do it." I told him.
"It's alright. We'll get home next time!" He did a closed eye thumbs up. The clock showed 6 as we all locked up. From here it will be another full day of kids, parents, and pizza.

(A/n I hope you liked the chapter! I'm trying to be a little more efficient in writing them so the x reader actually happens. I am still trying to progress it slowly.)