Meeting the Crew

Your P.o.v
    Walking out of the back room with Freddy, we were faced with another... Freddy?
    "What do you want?" Freddy asked his twin in annoyance.
    " I can't just come and say hello to the new animatronic?" The golden version spoke with a fake offended tone.
     " Yeah right." Freddy quickly spoke and pulled me past the yellow version of him. He took me to the main stage and told me to wait there while he got the others. I gladly took a seat on the stage and waited, slightly swinging my feet back and fourth.
       " I'm not mean or anything if you think that's why Freddy ignored me." A metallic voice spoke. Looking up I saw it was Freddy's twin.
        " I don't think your mean coming from the first impression I got from you." I responded, " Maybe just sarcastic..." I could feel his gaze staring into me, silently I hoped Freddy was coming back soon.
       "So what's your name anyway?" He asked me.
        "I'm (y/n). What about you?" I asked
        " I go by the name Goldie.." he responded and sat down next to me on the stage. "I'm sorry about you being turned into an animatronic... I know it's a touchy subject but I'm truly sorry... I." Goldie was cut off before he could finish his sentence.
          "I'm back!" Freddy yelled with three other animatronics following him. "Oh hey Goldie..." Freddy's face went from a smile to a frown in four seconds.
           "I just came to introduce myself as well.." Goldie looked sad but still kept a small smile.
" Ok. So! These three would also like to introduce themselves to you so you know who you're working with and how well you will get a long!" Freddy gave a big closed eye smile. The first one to walk up to me was a tall man, although not as tall a Freddy, with purple hair, bright red eyes, a little rabbits tail, and purple rabbit ears.
"Hello I'm Bonnie, Bonnie the bunny." He kneeled down and kissed my hand. I had a very small blush, but barely noticeable on my face. He earned a glare from Freddy and a confused look from Goldie. The next to introduce themselves was a shorter blonde girl with beautiful purple eyes, she also wore a yellow knee high dress with a bib that said "Let's Eat!!!".
"Hello! I believe we have met before.. in the bathroom." She giggled a bit, as did I. So she must be...
" Oh and by the way my name is Chica! Chica the chicken!" She yelled. She was a very energetic girl when she's not scared or concerned. She stepped back to let the last animatronic say hello. The next was another male he had long red hair that reached three quarters down his back, although towards the top of it it had a hair tie holding the hair together. He had an eye patch across his right eye, he had two fox ears on his head and a tail, he also had a hook on his right hand. His eyes were a very interesting shade of yellow. His teeth were sharp and pointed.
" Aye be Foxy the Pirate!" He had a pirate accent and swung his hook as he talked. He winked after speaking and stepped back.
         "Hello it is nice to meet all of you! My name is (y/n)!" I responded cheerfully.
" Hello!" Everyone yelled back.
"Ok! Now if you could please follow me. I'm going to show you what we usually do at night and explain how we do it." Freddy walked up to me speaking, " but you'll need to be in animatronic form."
"Ok." I responded simply. I turned myself back into animatronic form and followed Freddy as he led me down a hallway. Upon reaching the end there was a window and a doorway leading into a small security room with cameras set up in it.
" Stay low!" Freddy whisper yelled at me. I crouched down under the window. "Ok, you see that guy in there we have to try and get in there and stuff him in a suit before six ' o clock.... I know it might sound...mean or..gruesome to..you but we have to it..it's not our choice.... I hope you understand." Freddy talked in short whisper bursts.
" I get it Freddy.. I understand no need to explain reasoning or try and convince me it's not bad...I understand it's not what you want to do it's what you have to do... I get it." I responded quietly.
" I... I don't know what to say..." Freddy looked like he was about to cry, but that was soon replaced with a look of determination. "Ok, now it's not as easy as it sounds. The night guard is able to close the doors, check the lights outside the door, and check the cameras. So be weary of those obstacles."
"Got it." I spoke quickly and quietly.
" Oh and one more thing, don't let him see you in human form. We don't know what will happen if he does but it's safer not to find out." Freddy spoke walking away. Probably back to the stage. I silently followed him. When we reached the main party room with the stage, Bonnie and Chica were standing in their place on stage. "Now you can stand in the back left corner of the stage, next to Bonnie for now. (A/N: may as well say stage twenty more times) It's two minutes till six so just stand there for now. We'll figure something else out later." Freddy told me and pointed to where I was to stand.
I have no idea of what my purpose on stage is or will be, but hopefully I can manage to do it well....

A/N
I know nothing major has happened yet. I'm expecting the book to go on for a long time so sorry if nothing that causes nosebleeds or something like that has happened yet (I've never gotten one of those, are they normal? Cause I have no idea XD) I've been told to spread out the length of a story, don't rush things. To take it slow and progress slowly.
I write other stories in notebooks that I take to school.
This has gone on for way to long and off topic XD sorry, I'll go now, but hopefully I'll be posting regular updates at least once a week, if I miss a week it's because of school and homework. Byeeee!