Why and Hows

Guide:
(Y/e/c) = your eye color
(Y/h/l) = your hair length
(Y/h/c) = your hair color
(Y/n) = your name
(N/n) = nickname
(L/n) = your last name
(F/c) = favorite color
(2/f/c) = second favorite color

I opened my eyes slowly and peered around the room. I was still in the Parts and Service Room. The room was dark and only lit by the light coming from the cracked open door. I feel heavy. Why can't I move. It felt like I was being weighed down by something.
I lifted myself up using my arms as support. I almost fell over just from standing up. I used the table as a crutch and walked alongside it to try and get to the door. I felt different, like if you were being weighed down by stone and chains now.  Slowly I pulled the door open and walked outside, still slightly stumbling.
      I was heading to the bathroom just to see if there was anything actually weighing me down. My neck was still stiff so it was difficult to move my head without it hurting.  Walking out into the big party room was unsettling. It felt like the animatronics were watching me the whole time. I started to walk faster.
        Upon reaching the entrance to the bathroom I looked back to see the animatronics eye's staring at me. I shivered and believed it was only my imagination. Walking into the girls bathroom I turned on the light. The stalls were metallic and the walls had all the same tiles as the rest of the restaurant. I stopped and just stood there, almost afraid of what I might see in the mirror. I always had an anxiety problem and a slight fear of ghosts. The dark scared me more though.
       The bathroom had an eerie feel to it. The shadows scared me and I was terrified to even look in the mirror knowing something was wrong. I slowly glanced down at the mirror. Only to find a cat animatronic staring back at me. This doesn't make sense. What happened? Why is the world fading to black?

Freddy pov.
Who is that? Why was another child sacrificed to this place. They had nothing to do with this. I watched as the night guard entered the building. He walked over to us and examined our forms. He nodded then walked away. He's new. The clock soon struck twelve and we began to move. Our free roam mode was activated.
"Chica! Can you go check the bathroom?" I asked my metallic voice rang.
"Why?" She asked her voice was intoxicated with a tone I didn't like.
"Did you not see the cat animatronic walk by the stage and head to the bathrooms? I asked in a sassy tone.
"Of course I saw them I just didn't really care. Sorry..." she had a slight look of sadness remembering her own past as an animatronic. "Of course I'll check" she responded with a nicer voice. I hope they're ok. They haven't come out for a while.

Chica pov

       I walked past the doorway leading into the bathrooms. I felt bad about not caring about the kitty. I walked into the bathroom only to see the cat sprawled out across the floor. Running over I noticed at how the suit had brand new fabric and special parts to it. The suit had a special speaker with a music box in the stomach area of the suit.
I shook the cat with my arms trying to wake up the animatronic. The cat made a groaning sound as I shook it. Its eyes began to flutter open as it became more conscious of its surroundings. Its eyes had a shiny hue of (y/e/c). The suit was (color of choice and design (if wanted)).  It opened it's eyes wider as it saw me.
    "What happened!?" The cat yelled.
        "I'm afraid your an animatronic now..." I spoke with a sad tone.
       "What!" It yelled.
   "You were turned into an animatronic....I'm sorry." I responded.
The cat had a look of shock, fear, and sadness all in one. It looked like it was about to cry. The cat suddenly sat up knocking me on my back and ran away. "Wait it's not so bad..." I started to tear up too, if that's what you want to call it.  I sat up and started to run after the cat.  I ran outside the bathroom doorway and out into the main party room.
       "The cat ran by. What happened?" Freddy asked frantically.
       "They got upset from being turned an animatronic and ran away before I got to explain anything" I lowered my head in slight shame.
      "Maybe try talking to them in human form.." Freddy responded .
     "Why me? You go do it!" I yelled at him.
    "You should do it because you're a girl and you're better at comforting others." He responded in a sassy tone.
"No way! You are gonna go do it yourself if you're that concerned. Not saying that I don't want to help it, I really do but I don't think Bonnie can handle the night guard on his own. You don't seem to be helping him so I will, you go check on the cat." I responded with my own sass.
I won. Freddy had a look of defeat, well as much as he could look like was defeated considering he's an animatronic. He started to walk off the stage with his head lowered in shame. I felt bad for yelling at him but Bonnie isn't doing so well with the night guard and Freddy is too lazy to help him.

Freddy P.o.v.

I lost to Chica in a word battle and have to check on the cat on my own. First I had to find it.
"Where could you possibly be!" I yelled to myself. The cat can hide really well. I don't even know if it is labeled as male or female yet. I've barely seen the animatronic. Maybe if I knew what color it was. I would have thought if someone else saw a glimpse of something they would know what color it was, but not me I can't even remember the color of the cat's fur. I swear I walked around the pizzeria fourteen times already. Being in my animatronic form is making it even more difficult than it already is. I finally give up on looking in my animatronic form and change into my human form. Running around I look for the cat, peeking my head in doors and scanning the rooms. I was about to go tell Chica I give up and it's her turn to look, until I heard weeping coming from the back room.
         Peaking my head in I saw the (color of choice) cat animatronic. I opened the door and walked in. The cat didn't seem to notice. I walked over to it and sat down next to it. Only then did the cat look up at me. It had a look of confusion on its face. I then remembered that I was in human form.
     " Sorry I didn't change back before I came in or you would've known who I was." I spoke quickly. "Give me a second and I'll change back." But before I could do so the cat grabbed my arm without looking up. I assumed this was so I didn't leave, so I sat back down. " So what are you classified as?" I asked. I assumed this was the nicest way to say Hey! So what's your gender? The cat returned my question with a question with a question.
        "What do you mean?" It asked.
         " Technically by your soul what gender are you?" I asked
          " Well if you mean before I was turned into this. I was a girl so I'm female." She responded.
         "Ok, well since your here we should get you acquainted with the other animatronics." I stood up. She had a look of confusion on her face. I then remembered I was still in human form.. again!
         "Let me explain a little I'm Freddy Fazbear. Nice to meet you." I held my hand out shakily, afraid that she might not believe me and think I'm a crazy man with bear ears and tail. She shook my hand and spoke.
        "Hello I'm (y/n) (l/n), but you can just call me (n/n) (or (y/n) if you don't have a nickname) " she said. "One question." She said
        "Yes, what is it?" I responded
        "How do I turn into a human animatronic." She asked
         "Well you have to focus on what you looked like before you got turned into an animatronic then think about what characteristics you would have as your new self." I responded.
         "Ok don't look I'm going to try." She spoke quickly
         "Ok but why don't you want me to look? I can't see anything devastating we're animatronics."  I replied
         "It's not because of that it's because I feel pressured to do it perfectly on the first try." She talked louder than normal.
           "Don't worry about failing it took me awhile to perfect mine." I tried to calm her down without turning around.
            "Got it!" She yelled.
            "What did you get?" I turned around to see a 16 year old girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair with (y/e/c) eyes. Wearing a (f/c) shirt with (2/f/c) jacket overtop the shirt. She was also wearing black shorts and black knee high boots. She had (color of fur) ears and (color of fur) tail.
" I look older than when I was turned into an animatronic. I was 11." She had a questioning tone.
"Usually with new animatronics it's how old the endoskeleton is subtracted by the age of the person stuffed inside that determines the age of the human form. So the endoskeleton would have been 27 years old." I responded.
"Oh I get it" She responded.
"Well the others would love to meet you so let's get going." I rushed her out the door so the others wouldn't think I'm slacking or something. Walking out the door we were greeted with a face I knew all to well Goldie...

A/n: sorry if there are mistakes or words missing. I was originally typing this on my iPad but the transferred over to the computer and it messed up the set up of the text.
Hope you liked it at least :3