Part 3

Tanners POV

                 "I'll have 2 blueberry pancakes please" I told the waiter.

                  Then, I heard the door open, there was a girl, I think I've seen her around school, her name is, Emily? Then, there were 2 other girls it was Ariel and....LOREN!?

Loren is my ex, I broke up with her because she was way to controlling, she was nice sometimes but just not my type. Half the time she was a bitch though. I felt like she just wanted the money.

                     Emily was the one that really caught my eye. She also lives next to me. Oh no....I was staring! She looked up and saw me staring.

               I quickly looked away. For the rest of lunch I glanced over at her ever now and then. I saw her looking at me too. We smirked at each other.

After we finished our lunch I payed for our food because we played the card game with the waiter, and guess who lost. Then Maverick left and Jake came with me.

                We went to the abandoned road place and took a couple pics of Guac Zilla and a couple of me for my instagram. Then, Jake told me that there was a party tonight at Corey and Capron's (aka. The Funk Bros) and he wanted me to go. I said sure because I didn't have anything planned to do tonight.

I wonder if Emily is going to be there. I hope so. We then left to get ready for the party. Jake told me that it started at 8:00 and it is 4:20.
--------------------------------
Playlist:

1. Stay with me - Sam smith

2. Clarity - Zedd

3. WILD - troye Sivan

//////////////////////////
At my school there was a fight and a teacher got fired😂 it was crazy.

CAN YOU BEAUTIFUL BBYS PLEASE GO VOTE IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME😁 so please vote ily

word count - 316