Part 4

Lorens POV
A/n: oh someone new^

I am going out to lunch with Emily and Ariel. Emily is going to pick me up and then we're meeting Ariel at the restaurant.

Tonight there is a huge party at the Funk Bros house, me, Emily, Ariel, and our other friend Luna is going.

So I put on my flannel crop top with black jeans and brown boots. Then, I added some round glasses.(Outfit above^^^^) Also, I put my hair into 2 messy but cute French braids.

I walked to my bathroom and put all of my makeup on for today.

Emily still wasn't here so I turned on the tv. About 5 mins later I heard my phone go off it was a text from Emily she said she was here.

So I turned off the tv and grabbed my phone and locked the door.

"Wassup gurllll" Emily said when I hopped into her Chrome rose gold and Matte black colored GTR.

                 Tanner has a GTR, I kinda miss him but at the same time I knew it wasn't meant to be, I was kinda just in it for the money anyways

"What are you thinking about?" Emily asked I guess I was so caught up in my thought that I had zoned out. "Tanner" I said. "Oh well are you okay?" She asked. "I'm fine" I said lying a little. We just stayed silent until we were there.

We parked then we meet up with Ariel outside then walked in. That's when I saw him, but I acted like I didn't. When we sat down I saw him staring at Emily. When I looked over Emily was looking at him.

                I was very jealous.

               She wouldn't date him though because she knows that we just broke up. Every now and then I would see them look at each other.

                After I was done eating we left to Ariels house. We got her stuff and left since we are sleeping over at Emily's house, plus her parents are on a business trip, they always are.

We told her parents goodbye then went to my house and did the same thing. Then we got to Luna's and picked her up out front. It was around 5:30 when we got back to Emily's house.

--------------------------------Playlist:———

1. Stitches - Shawn Mendes

2. War of hearts - Ruelle

3. Castle - Halsey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I have a good plan for this story also if you didn't know this is gonna be a short story with kind of short chapters so yea

Also sorry for not updating I was on a family trip snowboarding

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT BBYS

word count - 446