Part 6

Emily's POV

     We got into my GTR. On the way there we listened to drake. I absolutely love drake.

-5 mins later-

The party is at my friends Corey and Capron's, the Funk Bros house. We are very close friends. Corey and I have been best friends since we were six. I go to the skate park and film with them a lot.

               We walked in and there were a LOT of people there already. I saw Tanner's GTR outside and I parked behind him.

                  I walked over trying to find Corey.

(they are all the same age, so Emily, Corey, Tanner, Ariel, Loren, and Luna are 17)

                 I walked into the kitchen and saw shots, I grabbed three of them from the counter. Don't ask how I grabbed all of them, I just did. Then I walked over to Loren and Ariel. Luna went over to her boyfriend, Cameron. My boyfriend is Matthew, but he said that he can't come.

I handed the shots to the girls. I then took mine. My throat burned. I then took a couple more and I was DRUNK. I found Corey and we danced for awhile, he knew I was drunk, so I knew that he would stay with me the whole night or at least try to.

I took him with me to walk over to Loren, Ariel, and Luna. "Hiiiiii" I slurred my words. "Hey" Loren rolled her eyes. "She's going to stay here tonight she can't drive. Do you want me to drive you guys home?" Corey asked.

"No were okay we will get an Uber" Loren said obviously annoyed. "But thanks for offer" Ariel said happily. Ariel has liked Corey ever since they meet. I totally ship it.

We walked away from the girls and walked over to Tanner and Maverick. Well this is awkward...

"Hey Emily" Tanner said. "Heyyyy Tannner" I said slurring my words once again. We smiled at each other and then we all walked back to the kitchen to get more drinks.

//1:00//

Time has passed and there was nobody here. It was just me, Tanner, Corey, Capron, Maverick, Jake, and a bunch of red solo cups all over the floor.
We were having fun.

Capron said that there was a hotel down the street. So me, Tanner, Jake, Corey, and Capron went to the hotel. Maverick left. It was mostly me and Tanner that were hanging out. Then Jake came over. We had a pillow fight. I swung a pillow at Tanner then he swung one back and that's when I blacked out. That's all I remember.

        // MORNING //

I woke up on the bed with an ice pack on my head. Tanner looked like he was crying, his face was red and he had tears from his perfect baby blue eyes streaming down his face. He was looking away but he was right next to me on the bed just sitting there. I said "Are you okay?" In a worried tone. He looked startled and looked down not knowing that I was now awake. "Thank goodness your awake I was so worried" he said frantically.

                He hugged me. I was in shock at first but then it felt amazing. Okay maybe I do have a tiny crush on him I mean come on, he is hella cute. I hugged him back. I went to the bathroom and grabbed a tissue. I came back and wiped his face. "Thanks" he says. "No problem, where are the others?" I questioned. "They went back to Corey and Capron's, I told them that I would stay here with you," he said, "oh ok thanks" I said.

           "It's 10:00 am and we have to be out by 10:30, wanna go get Starbucks?" He suggested. I agreed and we went to the lobby, I saw something that I did not want to see. I felt my eyes water.

         There he was standing almost right in front of me. Matthew, my boyfriend making out with another girl, his tongue down her throat.  

           I walked up behind him and tapped his shoulder. He didn't know that it was me though. "We are over asshole!" I punched him in the face. HARD.

               I walked out making sure that Tanner was right next to me. He looked shocked. We walked to my car and hopped in. That's when I lost it. I bursted out crying. Tanner hugged me and told me that I will be okay because he is with me.

               We left the parking lot and went to Starbucks,  we walked in and ordered. I got the biggest size they have of vanilla bean Frappuccino. Tanner got the same thing. We fought over who was paying. He won. Then we sat down and he asked me if I wanted to go to LA with him for the week because he has a friend up there, Jack and Jack. I said yes because I have nothing planned and my parents won't be back until the end of the summer anyway.

--------------------------------
Playlist:

1. Wild things - Alessia Cara

2. I found - Amber Run

--------------------------------
VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

I really enjoyed writing this chapter hope you guys liked it. It's really long in my opinion.

word count - 874