Part 13

Tanners POV

We arrived at Jake's party and Emily and Corey were clinging to each other,I mean yea that's how they usually are but it was different.

I guess I feel ... jealous?

We walked in and I walked and talked with some other people that I knew.

• 1 hour later•

I was by the stairs talking to Alissa. But then she leaned in and kissed me. "Tanner I like you" she said. Oh shit I thought to myself. I didn't like her like that, I like Emily. Not Alissa.

"I'm so sorry Tanner I shouldn't have done that." She said. "It's okay but we're still friends right?" I just friend zoned her and I feel like a jerk. "Yep" she agreed looking embarrassed.

•2 hours later•

I couldn't find Emily anywhere so I texted her. She texted back about 5 mins after and said that she was with Corey and not to worry. She also said that she wasn't feeling well.

Maybe she saw Alissa kiss me. I hope not it's going to ruin everything.

           • 2 hours later•

It's now getting late and Corey and Emily are back at the party, we are just sitting down at Jake's bar area. We were just talking about small things. But it was very awkward. She definitely saw Alissa kiss me.

•1:00 am•

We are going to our hotel now and Emily and I talked and I told her that Alyssa kissed me and that I did not like Alyssa like that.

        ~at the Hotel~

            The hotel is right down the street from Jake's house, so it didn't take long to get here. We all brushed our teeth and got in bed.

         Emily and I shared a bed and Corey and Capron shared a bed.

       ~morning~

           I woke up with my arms around Emily and her head on my chest. Today I have a big plan for Emily and I. It's huge.

           I'm going to ask her out. I'm nervous that something is going to go wrong. It was around 11:00 in the morning. I woke Emily up gently trying not to startle her. I told her to go get dressed. (Emily's outfit above^^)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playlist:

1. Jumpman- Drake and Future
...............................................

HEY BEAUTIFUL sorry for the short chapter I really don't know what to write. I'm sorry☹️ ALSO THANKS FOR 1K READS!!!!

Please VOTE and COMMENT