Part 7

Tanner's POV

I can't believe that I hit Emily with a pillow, and made her pass out. I felt so bad. The guys wanted to go home to get some rest so I said that I would stay and make sure that she's okay.

// MORNING //

I have not slept at all tonight, i've been too worried about Emily. I have been crying a lot.

Then I heard her talk she asked if I was okay. She startled me a bit. I was just really happy to see her awake. She saw me crying and gave me a hug. I hugged her back. Her hugs, they were so warm and full of love.

She then got up and went to the bathroom and got a tissue to wipe my face. I felt my cheeks get hot, I was blushing. But I couldn't help but to smile.

I asked her if she wanted to get Starbucks and she said yess. So we took the elevator downstairs to the lobby staying close by eachother.

We walked out into the lobby and she stopped I could see her eyes start watering. I looked almost directly in front of her and saw a guy with his tongue down a girls throat. I knew what was happening.

Emily walked up to the guy and said "Were over you asshole!" and punched him, I assume that was her boyfriend, well ex boyfriend.

She starts to quickly walk but looks beside her to see if I'm still next to her. I am. We finally got back to her car. I love her car, it's a GTR and it's so cool. It's matte black but with rose gold and it color shifts with gold.

She was now crying. That guy is an asshole. I hugged her and told her that she doesn't need a guy and that she has me. Then we finally arrived at Starbucks we got our drinks and sat down at a table.

I asked her If she wants to come with me to go see Jack and Jack, in LA tomorrow with me, she said she would love to. Her parents were on a business trip till the end of summer, so she asked if I wanted to spend the night. I said yea sure. But on the inside I was screaming and happier then ever.

It was getting late, so I ended my vlog, and we went to my house to get all of my things.

--------------------------------
Playlist:

1. Girl on fire - Alicia Keys

2.Halo - Beyoncé

3. Exchange - Bryson Tiller

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE BBYS😘

ILYSM❤️

word count - 435