Part 14

Tanner' POV

           Today is the day that I ask Emily to be my girlfriend. I'm a little bit nervous.

            •5:00 pm•

            Currently I'm bringing Emily to my favorite place in Los Angeles, the pier. My dad used to bring me and Lindsay down here when we were kids. We are walking down to the pier and the sun is setting. It's beautiful, there's only one thing prettier than the sunset. Emily.

           "You know Emily I really like you" I said. "I like you too Tanner" she said. "Well Emily, will you be my girlfriend?" I said nervously. "Yes I will love to be " Emily said happily. The smile on our faces never left for the rest of the day.

             We talked about random things as we looked at the sunset.

             •7:00 pm•

           We walked off of the pier and went into a small ice cream shop on the board walk.

                Once we got our ice cream we sat down at a booth and enjoyed.

         •8:00 pm•

          We had finished our ice cream and walked back to the car. "I had fun tonight, thank you Tanner" Emily said with a grin. "I had fun too, thank you for the wonderful night" I said. I leaned in and we kissed it was magical.

                We started driving and we smiled like idiots the whole ride back.

          •At the Hotel•

                We walked to the elevator and stepped in. There was a guy in there already. In the corner of my eye I could see him eyeing Emily. "You can stop staring at my girlfriend now" I said.

           He pushed me and now I was pissed, my blood was boiling. So i pushed him and punched him in the face. I could see Emily looking worried.

               "Please stop, please Tanner" He punched me back in the nose I felt my nose bleeding. But he had a black eye, his nose was bleeding, and his mouth is bleeding.  It was our stop and Emily was worried. "Are you okay Tanner?" She asked. I just nodded. "Yea, I'm sorry" I apologized. "Don't apologize it was hot" she chuckled. I grinned.

              We walked to our hotel room and she helped me with my nose and then we climbed in the bed, cuddled and watched a horror movie.

             There was a point in the movie where I could hear light snores coming from Emily. She is adorable, and she's all mine. I still can't believe that she's my girlfriend.

               •4 days later•

                Emily and I have been hanging out all week. Today we go back to San Diego. Again, Corey is riding with Emily and Capron is riding with me.

I'm not really jealous of Emily and Corey anymore because I know that she wouldn't cheat on me and they are best friends.

First, we are going to go to the skate park since we brought our scooters.

•3:00 pm•

We left the skate park and we are now heading home. On the way home Emily and I did a street race. Emily ended up winning because I got pulled over...again.

This happened last time too. I just have very bad luck.

    -couple of hours later-

We are finally back home in San Diego. We went back to my house and dropped off our stuff since Emily and the Funk Bros are spending the night at my place.

Then we went to Tempest (trampoline park that they go to all the time if you didn't know) we didn't stay there for long though because we are all pretty tired.

We drove back to my house , Me and Emily cuddled and the Funk Bros got the extra bedroom.
--------------------------------
Playlist:

1. Issues- Julia Michaels

2. Home is such a lonely place - Blink 182
%%%%%%%%%%%%%

HEY BABEEEEE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT💓

Also comment any ideas that you have for me to do in this story pleaseeee I'm in writers block. HELP😭❤️