Part 9

Emily's POV

           I woke up with Tanners arms around me and my head on his chest. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It was 9:00am and Tanner told me that we are going to leave around 10:30 to go to LA, it's about an hour and a half drive.

                I looked over to see Tanner still asleep. He looked cute sleeping. He moved and I saw his eyes flicker open. "Good morning beautiful" He mumbled still trying to wake up. "Good morning"I said. He asked me what time it was and I told him. "We should probably start getting ready then" he said. "But I don't wanna get up" I complained. He jumped up out of my bed and did a back flip off of my bed. I chuckled a little.

         He then walked over to my side of the bed and grabbed my hands and pulled me up. Tanner walked over to his bag and grabbed a 'Funk Bros' t-shirt (if you don't know who the funk bros are they are friends of Tanners and their names are Corey and Capron Funk btw) and some ripped jeans. "I Have that same shirt wanna twin!?" I said excitedly. He chuckled "sure" he said.

I went into my closet and grabbed my ripped jeans and my 'Funk Bros' t-shirt, that I actually cut to make into a crop top cause it was to long.

I slid on the jeans then the t-shirt. (Outfit above)

I walked out of my closet to see Tanner with no shirt on Damn he's hot I thought to myself. Then I walked over to my dresser and put on my makeup.

Also Corey and Capron are coming with us to LA. Corey is riding with me in my car and Capron is riding with Tanner in his car.

I texted Corey and Capron in a group chat and asked if they were ready. They texted back quickly. They said that they were ready to go. Tanner was also ready to go.

We walked downstairs and I grabbed 2 bagels for me and Tanner. Then we split ways and said our goodbyes till we get to Capron and Corey's which is like a 6 min drive.

On the way there we came up on a straight road. I went really fast and looked over at my mirror and saw Tanner speed up right behind me and there was a red light.

My phone buzzed and I looked down.

Tanner😊✨~ Is this a challenge?
(That's his name in Emily's phone^^)

Emily😇~ You're on Fox!
(That's what she is in his phone^^)

The light turned green and we were off. I ended up winning because Tanner got pulled over. I texted him real quick.

Emily😇~ I'll meet you at Capron and Corey's, sorry that I got you pulled over I'll make it up to you.

Emily😇~ I promise.

Tanner😊✨~ it's okay it was fun

I still felt like it was all my fault which it was.

2 mins later

I pulled up into the long drive way. When I walked up to the door I heard screaming. I looked up and saw Corey falling on to the trampoline.

Then he attacked me! I ran into the house and ran to his room and shut the door. But then I saw my best friend rush into the door with a sad face.

He knew that it made me sad when he did that. So I went over to him and gave him a hug and we stayed like that for another 5 mins.

Then we went back down stairs and just talked and Tanner was there now. The cop gave him a warning so he was all good.

We put Corey's bags into my car and we put Capron's into Tanners car.

Corey is riding with me and Capron's riding with Tanner.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Playlist:

1. Keep your head up- Andy Grammer

2. Wake me up- Avicii
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Go follow my instagram: @757.Maddie

Also I think that Tanners not telling us something, I think that he's dating Taylor Alesia  because there is so much evidence.☹️

BUT I WOULD LOVE ❤️ IT IF YOU CUTE AF BABIES WOULD GO VOTE AND COMMENT? Please