Part 22

~Chloe is now 8 and a half months pregnant~

Tanner's POV

    Chloe is very close to giving birth, she has about a week. Today I'm going to ask her, the most beautiful woman in the world, the love of my life, to be mine forever.

   I'm driving to her apartment right now. I am very nervous of what she is going to say. First I have to pick up the ring from the jewelry store. Then I'm going to take her to the pier. After I will ask her.

   // AT CHLOES //

I hopped into the elevator and walked to her number apartment.

435.

I balled my hand into a fist and lightly knocked. She opened the door. I felt a knot in my stomach. She's so beautiful.

          "You look beautiful like always" I said sheepishly. She said "thank you, not so bad yourself." We left in my GTR to the beach and I will not lie I was incredibly nervous.

      // THE BEACH //

            We are walking down the pier watching the sunset. We sat there for a couple of hours and just talked about the baby. We still don't know the gender, because we want it to be a surprise.

          I finally got the confidence to stand up, I offered my hand to Chloe and she took it and stood. We stood there. We shared a long passionate kiss. "Chloe Brooklyn Smith, I love you so much and I can't imagine my life without you in it. You have blessed me with all good things since day one."

          I pulled out the tiny box from my right pocket. I got on one knee. I proceed to say "Ms. Smith will you Marry me?" I said nervously. "Yes, a thousand times yes!" She said happily. I got up with the largest smile on my face. We stood there for another minute or two kissing.

     // CHLOES APARTMENT //

      Chloe and I walked to her apartment. 435.

      We went to her bedroom and cuddled. I loved cuddling with her she's always so warm. We soon got back up and went out to dinner with Corey, Capron, Ariel, Jake, Maverick,

--------------------------------

Heyyyy

Short but cute