Part 8

Tanners POV

First, we went over to my house, which is right next to her house, and I told my mom that I was spending the night at my friends house. My mom was heading out also, but I had to wait for her to leave so she wouldn't see me go to Emily's house. She knew that I was leaving for LA tomorrow so she didn't expect anything.

I walked into my room where Emily was and started to pack my bag . I packed clothes for the whole trip, toothbrush/paste, phone/charger, MacBook computer, my GTR keys and my G7X vlogging camera.

            Then, we walked back over to her house and got some food. We both weren't very tired so we stayed up pretty much all night watching tv/movies, talking, playing games, and eating.

    //10:00 PM //

            We watched a scary movie, The Conjuring, she was so scared that she hid her face with my arm and jumped onto me, which I wasn't complaining about.

    //10:30 PM //

         Emily got scared of the movie, so we turned it off and played on her Xbox One instead. We played Call Of Duty: Black Ops and GTA.

         "Get ready to be a loser ," I said, putting my fingers in the shape of an L in front of my face.

    //11:00 PM //

         We decided to not play Xbox anymore because Emily kept beating me. I turned off the controller and I felt something cold land on my face, Emily had thrown a strawberry at me. I chucked one back at her, which led us to have a full on food fight.

    //11:30 PM//

            We both needed to take a shower since we had food covering our entire body.She told me that I can use her bathroom and she will go into her moms bathroom. So we both headed upstairs, she showed me where it was, and gave me a towel.

   //12:00 AM//

            We were finished in the shower and we were laying on her couch watching 'If I Stay'. It was sad. Emily was laying with her head on my lap she was laid out on the couch. I looked down and she was crying. I hate when she cries, it makes me so sad. I wiped her tears. I saw her smile a little.

     // 1:30 AM //

           The movie is now over. Emily fell asleep on my lap. I turned off the tv. Then I grabbed her in my arms. I brought her upstairs and layed her down in her bed. I was heading out of her door when I heard her say something. "Tanner? Will you stay with me?" "Of course." I replied. I turned off her side table lamp and climbed into her bed.

   "Goodnight Emily," I said. "Goodnight Tanner," Emily softly replied back. 

        I fell asleep very fast and so did Emily. I had a fun night with her.

--------------------------------
Playlist:

1. Human- Christina Perri

2. Confident - Demi Lovato

3. Drugs - Eden
£££££££££££££££££££

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200 READS 💘✨

word count - 508