A friend

I've been in the hospital for days. All I want is to see are my friends and family. The only people I've seen since my failed attempt at murdering  Katniss, are the doctors.
I'm strapped down. There's no use fighting the restraints, I've already tried.
The door opens. The girl looks familiar. She smiles.
"Peeta? It's Delly. From home."
   "Delly?" I can't believe she's here. "Delly it's you."
"Yes! How do you feel?"
I would love to tell her that I'm great, but I'm not. "Awful." I reply. "Where are we? What's happened?"
She tells me that we're in District 13 and that's where people live now.
"That's what those people have been saying. But it makes no sense. Why aren't we home?" What happened to Twelve? Why hasn't anyone told me anything?
  She hesitates. "There was an accident."
  What? I think to myself. I try to think of what could of happened. Delly's still talking but I don't hear her. I need to know about District 12. 
    ".... when you made each one a different animal?" She asks.
What was she talking about? I quickly think of different animals.  "Yeah. Pigs and cats and things." I say quickly. I need to know what happened. "You said...about an accident?"
Delly tries to avoid the question. Why? She just tells me that it was bad and that no one stayed. She starts telling me how much I'll like it here in District 13. 
  "Why hasn't my family come to see me?" I ask. 
  "They can't. A lot of people didn't get out of Twelve..."
I don't need to hear the rest of her sentence. I remember what Snow told me. Katniss killed my family. How she burned down District 12. "Twelve burned down, didn't it? Because of her! Because of Katniss!" I yell.
Delly tries to tell me that it wasn't Katniss' fault. I don't believe her. Delly backs towards the door.
"Don't trust her Delly. I did and she tried to kill me. She killed my friends. My family. Don't even go near her!" I warn. "She's a mutt!"
The door shuts and Delly is gone. I don't care. I keep screaming, hoping she'll hear me. "She's a mutt! She's a stinking mutt! She's monster!" I keep screaming until my voice is gone and my throat feels raw.