Something New Part 1

As the pain faded from Emma's body she woke right up, everything was back to normal... or so she thought. She got up and carefully touched the small glass hourglass. Her hand was shaking and her breaths were short. She stared at the small trickles of sand as it drifted. Time passed and Emma stood up she went downstairs and stared at the large clock hanging on the wall, she thought of the stupid car and the man in it. Something was odd about him the pale color of his face the blood like lips the sharp nose and the bald head. He was odd. She had caught a glimpse of his eyes and remembered that the sockets were all black and he was smiling. There was only one thing he could be... a ghost. 

Then a weird feeling started to tingle in her chest and started to spread Emma closed her eyes and did not notice her body slowly fading away. When she reopened her eyes she was back at the car crash and she saw that she was back in her body when her parents were about to die and carefully saw the ghost's cold eyes. She saw the evil grin. She stared at the big clock attached to the top of a building nearby and wished she was back at her house. Slowly, Emma watched as her body started to disappear and her body started to look like parts of pixels. As she traveled back she wondered "Why did this happen to me and why didn't mom and dad tell me this? And how is nobody noticing this?" she wondered as she landed back on her bed and picked up her phone. It said 3:37, just right and where she had been before. Emma stared at the pale blue wall and gloomily laid herself in bed, she picked up her phone to text Jake but stopped herself, she was afraid that she would tell Jake everything when her parents had clearly told her not to. Then she gloomily drifted off to sleep not knowing how to express her feelings of grief that her parents died, surprise of the fact that she could travel in time, and confusion over everything that had happened to her. Then a sudden pang of anger over everything rushed its way into Emma and Emma screamed, "WHY THE FREAKING HELL IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME???" then she started crying once again and miserably cried herself to sleep.  

Thanks to @potterhead_45 a.k.a extreme_dramoine, thanks for the support and everything... Love ya and stay tuned X)...