Bi**h!(BF)Iv'e Been Called Worse(GF)Like?(BF)Ur Girlfriend(GF)...Part 2

She grimaced and an aching grew in her heart. "What do you want?" she quivered. "Nothing much... it's not easy being a ghost, you know?" replied the ghost. "Really?" she almost chuckled. Almost. Something seemed familiar about the ghost, almost too familiar, but at the same time Emma knew something was wrong, very wrong. Scared and bewildered Emma stared into space. "Jake?" she whispered. "Here's your task, rather simple, really. Find me the time that never fades, or over a cliff your precious Jake cascades." the ghost mimed. And with a flash, it was gone. Emma thought time that never fades... "Why does that seem so familiar?" she wondered. Time that never fades... time that never fades... "TIME THAT NEVER FADES!" she shouted with joy and she ran upstairs. She found the beautiful hourglass she had learned of such a short notice ago and watched the sand flow down to the other side of the hourglass.

It wasn't fair. She had to make a choice of her life that she would never forgive herself for in both decisions. She gave a deep sigh and sat on her soft and plush couch. A sharp pain started in her heart. If she lost Jake she would forever be in misery. If she lost the hourglass she would lose the only part of her family she had left with her. She felt that she was falling into a deep hole. Would her life ever return to normal? She examined the hourglass once more. The beautiful see-through glass shimmered in the light of the setting sun.

Say, when was the last time she admired the sunset or went shopping? She stared into the deep pink and blue sky and let everything around her fade. She remembered the time she went stargazing with Jake. They got there early and she remembered the sunset she watched. She knew no sunset would ever be as pretty again after she saw it. Then she saw her wrist watch and the great pixelating began again.

SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT--> ilygsm and read my next chapter bc I accidentally published that one first. My story is really bad bc I haven't had much time to write. I promise my next work('book') will be much better and my next chapter too maybe hahaha. Sorry if this is terrible and my grammar mistakes...ㅠㅠ also do any of you know how to make covers? I would love to have some covers made... I should stop talking now... byeeee~~