Goodbye

I knew I couldn't stay with him, now or ever. I had to leave. Get away. Go somewhere far, far away. So I wrote a not, dropped him off home with it.

 I kissed him one last time and dragged him into his own home. This was goodbye since I was leaving first thing tomorrow. Maybe, just maybe, we would see each other once again, someday far, far away.

Here's a little treat in Jake's view but it's kinda sad :(

Jakes pov

I woke up screaming for Emma. I found a little note, it smelled like her, sweet and rosy. I opened it...

Dear Jake,

I don't know what to say, I want to thank you for loving me after all the awful things I made you go through. I love you, I love you so much, but I would be of no help to you. One day I hope you can forgive me for leaving you, for leaving all of this, all of it behind, and starting a new life elsewhere. Please don't worry about me and I truly hope you will find another special someone who will make you as happy as I once did. Don't hate me for wanting something I would never be able to find here because I would always be 'the girl who lost her parents' to everyone here. I'm sorry and I wish that we will meet again in another life. I love you and always will.

Goodbye,

Emma

I fell off the couch. How could she? I let the tears that I haven't let out for so long, go. Unleashed the terrible flood inside me onto the cold marble floor. She couldn't have left yet. No, this must be a dream. She wouldn't leave me, right?

I ran to the airport, which was very far, without thinking. I could care less if I got arrested, but I just had to see her. One last time, I had to catch a glimpse of her golden brown hair and her pretty teal eyes and her ivory-olive skin, and oh! I just had to see her! When I arrived, collapsing on the floor, I saw her, running onto the plain with her signature black flats. So she had left me.

I crumpled up into a ball and punched the floor so hard that my hand started to bleed. With all my might I screamed and dented the nearest car and sank into the siren-like wail of the security alarm. I was dizzy and I gave into the sinking ground. Who knew it was possible to feel this much pain.

"How many fingers do you see?" A paramedic's sweet voice filled my ears as she waved three fingers in front of me. Where was I headed to?

I woke up once again in a hospital room and a doctor walked in. "Hi, Jake, I'm Dr. Phillips. You seem to have a lung infection and have seemed to have experienced severe trauma. Can you tell me what happened?" 

I knew I should have just calmed myself and talked but instead I got up and headed towards the door. "I'm sorry but you have to stay until you get better. Your relatives' directions." 

"Thanks, but I can get a damn surgery wherever, my girlfriend? Her, I can never find again if I don't hurry, so if you'll excuse me I have somewhere to be." I spit, calming my raging anger and raising a fist. 

The doctor sticks a needle in my neck and leads me back to bed. For some strange reason, I can't move the way I want to and I just feel like sleeping.

When I wake up the doctor tells me a bunch of stuff and as if he reads my mind he says he will write all of this down so that I can read it when I'm, "ready for it" I snatch the note and head out without saying a word. All I can think of his her. And I fall, and fall, and fall, and feel terrible pain, as I wobble to the ground.

I'm sure I won't have to say goodbye to anyone again and feel the huge amount of pain if I compare it to this pain right now. Goodbye world, goodbye me, goodbye to my loved ones, goodbye pain, and goodbye Emma.

I'm freaking crying;-;... I'm so evillll.... :( However this is a bit longer than other chapters :) This is going to sadly end very soon... Ima review myself at the very end. Feel free to give me feedback and ily all. <3