Everything I have

¨Emma? Emma?¨ Emma woke up to find Jake calling her. ¨Are we at the hospital?¨ Emma asked. ¨Yes... do you remember what happened?¨he replied. ¨Like it just happened right now...¨she said miserably. ¨Jake... I-I... what if I die like my parents? With everything that has been going on... I-I won't be able to keep this up... this is like torture...¨ she sobbed.  ¨I know... I know...¨ Jake consulted her, ¨The doctor said that it was just stress and remains of shock about the... incident.¨ ¨Oh... I-I think I... you mind if I go outside to get some air?¨Emma asked. ¨Sure.¨ and he started to walk out with her but Emma said, ¨Alone?¨ he sighed but said yes. Emma stared at the blank outside sky, she saw the clouds as they float across the crystal clear sky. She stared at them and wondered.... for a second she felt as if she could fly. She stepped into the open air and she started to fall when she woke from her crazy daydream. She stared at her wrist watch and thought of the ghost again, the instant she did her body started to disappear and started to instantly regret the fact that she had though of the ghost. There she was, at the foggy forest once again. Scared to death, she hid behind the tree more quickly and did not bother to breath as she started to stare at her watch she wondered where and what she was doing here. 

¨Come out, come out, where ever you are!¨the ghost cried in a creepy voice. Emma just held her breath and did not move a muscle. Then she could hold her breath no more and she let out small bits of her breath. ¨AH-HA! There you are, ready or not! Here I come!¨ It cooed and Emma panicked, and fear stricken ran. She ran and she ran and she ran. Then when she could run no more she fell. In a speed quicker than lightning the ghost caught up to her and laughed maniacally. ¨MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA! You are now mine! Just like your parents, you will share the same fate.¨ it cackled aloud. ¨No, you will NOT kill me, I will NOT die, and I will most definitely NOT lose my life to some idiotic maniac like you. ¨ As she it aloud her breath trembled and her body quivered. She then thought of her mom, her dad, Jake, the rest of her family, her dead pet dog, and all the things she needed to live for and that she loved. 

Surprisingly enough, the ghost squealed in pain as a bright light shone from Emma. ¨I will not give up.... and I will most definitely  not DIE, for heavens sake, until I have made sure you learned your lesson for good. Then Emma, too scared and overflowing with fear, stared at her watch. Instantaneously, she started to return to the hospital. She was back on the hospital rooftop. She watched the clear sky and then walked back in to the hospital room. She practically ran to Jake and gave him a hug. ¨What took you so long, Missy?¨ she just smiled and said, ¨Oh just enjoying the weather...¨ she let out a good laugh and leaned on Jake. She was worried about herself, what if next time she did something stupid, she accidentally injured herself or something worse? Still a bit scared she left the hospital with Jake and went over to her house. 

Then, as she was about to cry, she decided she would not shed a single tear or a single laugh, or even the slightest sign of a smile about this topic and the ghost. She formed her lips into a strong line and closed her eyes as the wind blew on her face. Then little bits of white glitter fell from the sky and Emma caught one on her tongue. She made a wish, a simple but rather confusing wish, as she turned the last street to reach her house. And she knew that she would fight with every, little thing that with everything she had until she one this war.      

THANKS TO ALL NEW PEOPLE WHO HAVE FOLLOWED ME. SO shoutouts to @SwagaLucious as well as  imperfectsometimes, so much. sorry I could not put an at symbol for part of the shoutouts because I was having issues. So, ya.... thanks for  reading to my constant fans: potterhead_45 and harrypotter_10,  LOVE U TWO SO MUCH AND THANKS FOR EVERYTHING (Ideas and support and stuff:P).... do not forget to follow me on Instagram (jane_yoo0310) and make sure to follow me on the One and Only WATTPAD!!!! Love all of you and please stand by for more... sorry I have not updated in like forever. I was busy with lots of things.... SO THANKS AND SEE U NEXT TIME XD <3....