I will Always Love you

3 years later...

Emma's Pov 

Everyone says you are your worst enemy. I couldn't agree more. Every day, I worry something else that I will never forgive myself for will happen. Every day is a new pain and a new joy. Even though I had left Jake because I thought I was protecting him, I had only hurt him. At first, I had no idea what to do. No one had bought my old house so I flew back as soon as I heard from one of my friends and moved back in. I didn't know what to do except blame myself. It was like second nature. Losing all my loved ones. Watching them go. See them disappear and say their last words in my head. 

Every day was hard, but I found new things to make me happy. I couldn't sulk around all day. I worked at a fashion company, designing and making and losing myself in the work.

 Sometimes I would cry like I was still a young baby, not knowing anything to do. I had a little mate, Snow, my couple months old puppy. She reminded me of him, always wanting to be by my side, sad every time I left the house. They, in fact, could not have been more alike. And I loved her, adorable and playful, and perfect, in every way imaginable. 

Sometimes, I wish I was lying right beside him, not having anything to worry about anymore. It would have been perfect, but then who would take care of Snow, my home, everyone who was depending on me to live and continue on? And so, I continue to grow, grieve, and groom, creating what I am today. I regret the last words me saying to him were how sorry I was and I wished I had told him I loved him even more, and then maybe, just maybe, he would still be alive. However, I know realize it is what it is, and I try to forget it because sometimes you just have to forgive and forget.

I went every year, checking his stone, laying flowers on it. Saying things to him and telling him everything that was going on lately.  He had had a grand funeral, the whole town and basically come to pay their respects. 

I read and slide my hand over his words every time, "Beneath the stars, under the sunset, over mountains, across seas, but mostly, in my arms is where I miss her most. I love you, Emma,"It's funny how his death was so beautiful and painful at the same time. I miss him, and oh how I wish I could bring back the dead. But I can't, so I try to absorb myself in a new place,  somewhere where I can get away, where I can do anything and everything I want, into a  world I never knew.

The End

SOOOO.... how was it? Please let me know and thanks for all who have supported me... you know who you are. I hope you liked it but the ending is so... ;-;... Maybe I should have written moreee. I spam wrote the chapters <3 I will be writing a new story so please read and check that one out to. Thanks to all who read my story and answer the questions in my previous chapters, please!!! Once again, hope you liked my story and that's pretty much it, love you all and byeeeeeeeeee