Chapter 3 (Edited)

I dedicate this chapter to @gracielovatic and @michi2020 for commenting and getting excited for the rest of the story. Hope you guys won't be upset with me messing with Dilmer. ;)

Demi's POV

"Demi Lovato's on and off boyfriend, Wilmer Valderrama caught cheating at LA night club".

I know I wasn't supposed to be reading this shit, but I tapped the link to TMZ's website anyway and sure enough, I saw my boyfriend sucking face with another girl.

I couldn't fucking believe it! I called him and on the fifth ring, he finally picked up. I was beyond angry. Furious.

"Hola hermosa!"

I rolled my eyes and yelled into the phone with great fury. "Are you cheating on me again?! Explain yourself!"

"I am not gonna lie to you, Demi." He sighed. "Yes, I did hook up with another girl, but I was drunk. I would never hurt you on purpose. Lo siento."  I'm sorry. Yeah right. Lo siento, my ass. I rolled my eyes, while trying to push back the tears in my eyes.

"Please, just give me one more chance." He begged desperately. I'm getting sick and tired of all this. He asks me for my forgiveness, makes a promise, and breaks it. I cannot let him manipulate me like this anymore. I need to end this once and for all.

After a brief silence, I managed to say the next words as strongly as I can. "No, I cannot take your excuses anymore, Wilmer. I'm sorry. I don't want to be with you anymore. It's over." After my outburst I tapped hard on the 'end call'.

What did I just do?

Not even a minute later, my phone rang and turned out, surprise, surprise, it's the cheating bastard himself. I obviously ignored it and carried on applying my makeup for the show.

*TRIGGERING*

I know I shouldn't do it, but aside from the death of my biological father, this was the most pain I've felt during my recovery. It took a lot of me back then to not relapse or do anything I would regret, but I can't tell anyone about this. My family loves but hate Wilmer at the same time. They know he cheats on me once in a while, but they also see him as family. I just can't face them like this.

I didnt want to cry. Everyone will know how weak I am. I have to stand my ground and show I don't need him in my life to be happy. At the same time, the stress was getting too much for me to handle.

I know I'll regret it, but just this once. But, I know. One will turn into two, which would lead to a dozen. But I swear, I will stop after that one time, I thought to myself.

He kept calling and calling, until it got to the point where I grabbed my phone and threw it against the wall. That definitely was my breaking point. I just hoped no one heard it.

A/N: I just wanna make this clear that I have nothing against Wilmer. I think they look cute together despite their age difference. He makes Demi happy, and I think that's great. I just wanted this story to take place during Demi's upcoming tour.

Do u guys think Demi should fall in love with another guy?

Will Demi relapse?

Do you think anyone heard Demi's outburst?

Vote! Vote! Vote! I want to know if you like this story or not.