Chapter 5 (Edited)

Sierra's POV

When Demi came into the room, the Lovatics FREAKED, including me, not gonna lie. With all the screaming, I wouldn't be surprised if we broke a window. We Lovatics knew how to fucking wail.

Demi sat down behind the table and began meeting her fans.

When it was my turn, I walked up to her and introduced myself. I'm not usually the hyper, annoying type of girl, so I tried to keep my cool as much as I could.

Her body guard told us that we weren't allowed to hug, which I found stupid. I didn't really give a fuck, so I hugged her anyway. For someone who has hot pink hair and wears rock and roll clothing all the time, she smelt like a mix of honey, roses, and... fruits?

Demi awkwardly hugged me back. My smile turned into a frown, sensing something wrong.

I felt strong hands yanking me off of Demi. The petite star looked up at the guy standing behind me. "It's fine, Max," she said with a giggle, and quickly grabbed my arm.

"But," He objected.

"Really," she said, defending her decision with a small smile.

I looked back at her and saw something sad in her eyes.

I was never the comforting type either, but it hurts to see the person you look up to all broken and bruised. I know the feeling. Probably more than others my age, since I'm orphaned and have the tendency to lack trust in strangers. You just never know what would happen. I was going to do something that I've never had the courage to do before.

"Demi," I said nervously, wanting to get her attention. She faced me once again.

"Whatever it is that's going on in your life, you can get through it. You've always have and that's why your fans look up to you. You are never alone. You don't have to tell me why you're sad, but that's why you have your family and friends. If you just open up to someone, you'll feel better. I love you so fucking much Demi, so please stay strong."

Demi just stared at me. I got a bad feeling inside of me. I knew I shouldn't have said anything. My God, Sierra! Why do you always have to fuck things up? You've always have. I turned my face away from Demi

"Thank you Sierra," Demi surprised me, hugging me from behind. I could tell Demi felt happy, so I turned around and saw Demi crying.

"Don't worry, these are happy tears," She laughs. "It's true, I have been having a crappy day, and I am so grateful you said that."

"Is there anyway I could repay you?"

"An autograph?" I asked with a small smile and a shrug. I didn't want to ask too much from her.

"Oh, course." Demi replied. I took out a notepad and pen and Demi wrote her signature swiftly in beautiful, flowy loops and curves. She ended with the Lovatic heart beside her name. I could feel my inner fangirl coming out.

She looked up from the now signed lined paper and smiled. "There you go, sweetheart." She said handing back my notepad.

Demi's POV

Usually, I'm good at tricking people thinking I'm alright, but this girl saw right through me. It was really sweet what she said and it did give me a little motivation to tell someone.

When I asked what I could do to repay her, she just wanted an autograph, which I found adorable. Even if that was all she wanted from me, I had the urge to do something bigger for her.

Then a huge smile crept onto my face.

I'm guessing a lot of you just want me to get into the drama, so I won't keep you guys waiting any longer. ;) 

Vote.

Comment.

Especially comment. Give me your suggestions and if I use your idea, I'll dedicate a chapter to you. ^-^