Author's Note

Author's Note

Sorry for not updating for over a month, guys.

The last few weeks of March and first few weeks of April was crunch time for me because of end of semester assignments and not to mention the brutal studying for exams. If any of you guys are heading off to college in the fall, take my advice and start studying for the finals at least a month in advance. I pretty much did mine just days before my exams. There's no doubt some of my grades are gonna drop.

But don't worry, guys, I've started writing the next chapter a couple days ago, and hopefully, it'll be up as soon as possible. I apologize if my story writing won't be at par as usual. It's been a while since I've updated this story, and it's a little hard to write sometimes because it's a heavier plot and more descriptive than my past fanfics. But I still like writing it and I have some ideas I would like to add this story.

Also, to the people who have read Arigato Demi, thank you so much for the reads and votes. I thought it would be boring when I first uploaded it, because barely anyone voted. I guess I was wrong. Lol. I'll update it after I finish uploading the next chapter of this one.

And…

Thank you guys so much for sticking to this story. MORE THAN 5000 READS???!!! That is unbelievable. Thank you so so much!

-Olivia (in case some of you don't know my name;))