Chapter 4 (Edited)

**THIS CHAPTER MAY BE TRIGGERING FOR SELF-HARM**

As a treat for reaching 1000 reads for my 6th chapter, I've decided to edit this part. I originally had 2 drafts, and I uploaded the second one, but forgot the other. I then saw that I liked both, so I decided to combine the two.

Sorry if you find the constant editing annoying for this chapter's. I had a lot of trouble writing it, since I've never went through a break up as bad as Demi's. I've tried my best to be in her position and I listened to some of her songs like "Shouldn't Come Back" to get a feel of the moment.

Demi's POV

Why would he do that? That fucking asshole! I can't believe it. I've trusted him with my heart and soul and he betrayed me in the worst possible way!

I saw the scissors for hair cutting on my vanity desk and walked towards it. I know I shouldn't break my two year clean, but my lovatics would understand right? Demi, wait! Are you fucking crazy?! I immediately turned away. My fans looked up to me for strength and I couldn't let them down. I looked back at the blades and felt them calling me, trying to lure me in.

As my hand got closer to the scissors, my door burst open with my little sis, Madison panting. "Demi! Are you alright?! I heard a loud noise from your dressing room!"

I immediately brought my hand back down to my side.

She saw the smashed cellphone behind me and a dent I've probably made when I threw it. She turned her face back to me. "Demi, what's wrong?" Madison let go of the doorknob and looked at me with her sad 12 year old eyes.

I immediately felt ashamed for what I did. 'Demi, what if she were to come in and saw you cutting? She won't look up to you anymore.' No, I cannot let my little sis know just yet. "Nothing. Nothing happened baby," I faked a smile.

"Please Demi?" She pleaded in a soft, but not whiny tone. "What is it? What's going on? Whatever it is, please tell me.

She still continued on talking trying to get me to let her in, but she was only making it harder for me to tell her. It got to the point where I blew up.

"Please, Maddie! Just shut up! Get out!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and pointed my finger towards the door.

She looked like I slapped her in the face, and I immediately felt guilt running through my body. I dropped my arm and went to soothe her and try to apologize.

She shook her head while wiping away her tears as she ducked around me and ran out into the hallway.

I stood in the middle of my room and thought of what I just did. I soon snapped out of it and went to fix my makeup. I fixed my eye makeup, applied some more foundation to hide the redness from my face, and fixed up my newly dyed pink hair.

'There,' I thought with a forced smile. It was time for meet and greets. Eventhough I wasn't in the mood for it, I knew my fans would be disappointed if I didn't show up.

I went out the door to the meet and greet spot, hoping I didn't run into my sister again.

Madison's POV

I ran out of Demi's dressing room before she had a chance to apologize again.

As I was running out through the meet and greet area, I collided with someone. The girl looked at me like she was going to start a full on argument, but I clearly wasn't in the mood. Her mood softened when she saw my face. She asked me if I was alright, but I didn't answer.

I pushed past her, crying as I ran out of the venue into the fresh air.

I can finally breathe. For now.

What do you think of my new cover? ;) I thought a book with more than 1000 reads needed a better cover. Not to sound like an intravert or anything.