What's Love?

Author Chan clears her throat.... Hi people. I just um....made 100 follows on Sunday so......yay^^

Handplates Sans: Good job.

Thank you my child.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n POV

I just got to work today and for once everything is calm. Gaster has a different task for me now, though. Apparently, the real work has just begun. So after checking in I walked into the experiment hall to see Chara sitting in a chair, not tied up, but just sitting.

Gaster walked up to me and handed me a clipboard that said, 'Strength test 2' on it. "I thought Sans was pronounced to be stronger?" I looked over to Gaster. "Well yes, which is what I'm checking. Now we know WDG S1 is the strongest and will be the biggest help in our research, we must see what WDG C is capable of. To see if they can stand up to the strongest. These tests will be what you have to do for only the rest of the week." He explained and I nodded quietly.

As soon as Gaster left the room, I sighed in relief. "Okay so what's up?" I asked Chara, picking up a pen. "The ceiling." They responded with a smirk. "Hah hah. Very funny.... Anyways today's test is just to see if you could carry a few of these items with ease." Chara nodded.