Valentines day

Happy Valentine's day!! *Hands Handplates some chocolate*

Handplates Sans: Thanks.

No prob Bob!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n POV~

Last night before coming home I bought some valentines day stuff for everyone. A anime pocky box for Alphys, Spear wax for Undyne, Chocolate for Chara, a stuffed animal for Frisk, a red scarf for Papyrus, and a picture of me, him, and Papyrus for Sans. Oh yeah and a new pack of pens for Gaster.

I already gave Alphys and Undyne theirs after getting dressed so I stuffed everything else into my bag. I put the picture in a frame and wrapped a blue ribbon around it, putting in into my bag as well. I ran out the door and went to the riverperson, going to Hotland.

When I got to the lab I quickly checked in, got my clipboard and stopped by Sans' and Papyrus' room, leaving the bag on a table in there for the day. I ran to the expirement hall to see a bone hovering over Chara's head and Chara, sitting completely still. "Holy-" I started but Chara shushed me. They got up slowly and the bone followed.

"Back away" Chara said as Gaster reentered the room and punched me far away from Chara, as well as himself. The bone quickly aimed at Chara and Chara dodged. Gaster elbowed me softly and I got the message to start taking notes. I started writing as Gaster gave Chara the glowing red knife again, and backed up once more.