Pass The Ramen (Sneak Peak)

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
____________________________________

    "Alphyyyyyyys?"
    "Y-yeah?"
    "Pass the ramen."
    "Oh, of course" Alphys smiled shyly, going into the kitchen.
    Ever since I was fired, I haven't been the same. Nothing has.
    Alphys has my dream job.
    The guy I like is stuck in there.
    The girl I tried to help is there too.
    The two sweetest kids ever are there.
     The six souls-well, they're long gone.
     Alphys came back with my noodles, handing the cup to me. "Thanks Alph." I smiled weakly, Alphys nodding. "I-I gotta g-g-get to work, so bye. H-have a nice day."
     "I'M ABOUT TO HAVE A BORING DAY OFF FROM MY 'NEW' JOB, GET OUT HONEY." I yelled jokingly and Alphys laughed. "Y-yeah. It must suck sharing a j-j-job with B-Burgerpants." And she was gone.
    I looked back at the soap opera playing on the TV, then down and my stained, smelly clothes. I sighed, running a hand through my unbrushed hair. I was about to eat a forkful of noodle, but then there was a knock at the door. I groaned, getting up and setting my cup down.
    "Alphys did you leave your keys or something?" I said as I opened the door. I looked down and my eyes widened.
    Chara was standing there, Frisk by her side and a serious face. She had a baseball cap on and looked beyond pissed.
    "Pack your stuff, we're leaving nerd." She ordered, Frisk laughing. "You sound like Undyne honey." "Shut up, Frisk."

____________________________________

Since everyone has been begging for me to update-